Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How can you allow something knowingly? Bulls and people get killed on a regular basis , so do we need such a sport simply because something similar is practiced elsewhere? Yesterday two people were killed by the bulls which goes to show that the reformed laws hardly have any impact 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

How can you allow something knowingly? Bulls and people get killed on a regular basis , so do we need such a sport simply because something similar is practiced elsewhere? Yesterday two people were killed by the bulls which goes to show that the reformed laws hardly have any impact 

My feelings exactly! Just because there is no ban or people are not willing to agitate for ban against kurbani killings, do we think it is our fundamental right to kill bulls in such vicious sports? Today it is jallikattu, already people have started talking about agitating the existing bans against kambala in Karnataka, bullock cart races in Maharashtra and the cruel cock fights in Hyderabad. Should we start all of these vicious sports again just because there is no ban on kurbani? Or we rise above and focus on more important and significant issues?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Animal sacrifice is a part of Hindu religion too. But the difference being the way- Halaal or Jhatka. While Hindus kill it at once, Islam does slow death. I have Muslim friends who are very particular that we get chicken from Halaal cut shop when we invite them for food. My husband and daughters do not care whether their chicken is halaal cut or jhatka cut. Once I asked my friend why they prefer halaal cut only?? He replied that other than the religious significance, the slow seeping of blood out makes the meat more pure and healthy??I am still to find a logic in that.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Astonished to hear that slow seeping of Blood out makes the meat more pure and healthy.I feel it is sans logic. I too have Muslim Friends who care a pin about Halal. and the connected beliefs. The Islamic way of causing a death to an animal or Bird, is a sadistic pleasure.

For Muslims the ritual of halaal is not sadistic pleasure but a tradition and they take it pretty seriously since time and again it is dinned into their mind that eating non halal meat makes them.a Kafir..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

PETA had been criticized no doubt but there are two sides to a coin and we need to know all before coming to any conclusion..

http://www.peta.org/blog/euthanize/

Images in this article is much frightful. This beahvior with animal is crime.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

For Muslims the ritual of halaal is not sadistic pleasure but a tradition and they take it pretty seriously since time and again it is dinned into their mind that eating non halal meat makes them.a Kafir..

Seeing an animal or a bird gradually suffering all along, is it not sadistic pleasure?

In Hinduism Sacrificing animals is done just with stroke. The animal dies instantly

It is disgusting to note to what lengths can proponents of an ideology stoop to score debating points. Whether an animal is killed in one stroke or more strokes it causes pain equally. Is there an instrument which can measure the pain os an animal being slaughtered? Please stop such arguments.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Seeing an animal or a bird gradually suffering all along, is it not sadistic pleasure?

In Hinduism Sacrificing animals is done just with stroke. The animal dies instantly

I doubut if they sit around to see the bleeding nor the suffering, they just leave it to bleed to death ...

I am against Animal sacrifice in any religion. In Nepal , a Hindu  festival calls for a mass killing of animals, which is considered  to be the World's goriest of mass killing of animals. A  few hundred thousands buffaloes, pigs, goats, pigeons, rabbits and chickens are part of blood soaked festival every Five years to honor the Hindu Goddess of power.

Hindu Dharma says, " Ahimso Paramo Dharma."

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.