Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Animal sacrifice is a part of Hindu religion too. But the difference being the way- Halaal or Jhatka. While Hindus kill it at once, Islam does slow death. I have Muslim friends who are very particular that we get chicken from Halaal cut shop when we invite them for food. My husband and daughters do not care whether their chicken is halaal cut or jhatka cut. Once I asked my friend why they prefer halaal cut only?? He replied that other than the religious significance, the slow seeping of blood out makes the meat more pure and healthy??I am still to find a logic in that.

Most of things about Islam, I have found are illogical. There is no answer to many logical questions. There was once a girl working in my team and once when doing her performance appraisal, I was supposed to also explain to her various aspects of her yearly compensation and give advise regarding tax benefits etc. She was quite young and so I suggested to her that she buy an insurance policy as soon as she can to avail tax benefit and also start saving for the future. She was literally so annoyed at me, I was quite taken aback. She then explained to me that getting a policy is similar to questioning God or Allah and putting a price on life given by him is a sin. After that, I kept my mouth shut!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Animal sacrifice is a part of Hindu religion too. But the difference being the way- Halaal or Jhatka. While Hindus kill it at once, Islam does slow death. I have Muslim friends who are very particular that we get chicken from Halaal cut shop when we invite them for food. My husband and daughters do not care whether their chicken is halaal cut or jhatka cut. Once I asked my friend why they prefer halaal cut only?? He replied that other than the religious significance, the slow seeping of blood out makes the meat more pure and healthy??I am still to find a logic in that.

Most of things about Islam, I have found are illogical. There is no answer to many logical questions. There was once a girl working in my team and once when doing her performance appraisal, I was supposed to also explain to her various aspects of her yearly compensation and give advise regarding tax benefits etc. She was quite young and so I suggested to her that she buy an insurance policy as soon as she can to avail tax benefit and also start saving for the future. She was literally so annoyed at me, I was quite taken aback. She then explained to me that getting a policy is similar to questioning God or Allah and putting a price on life given by him is a sin. After that, I kept my mouth shut!

I could not stop my laughter, after hearing that young Girl's version, getting a policy is like questioning Allah and putting a price on life given by Allah is a sin.

Can there be a better example than this to prove that most of the Islamic beliefs are illogical ?

Islam needs reforms which is not taking place in tandem with modern times and ideas. Till such time these absurd ideas will continue. 

It is reason behind backwardness of this community. They prefer religious education than science or math.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

When it is a question of religion , I doubt anyone can beat them in blind faith . Some of them are against even opening a bank account. I have several muslim students whose parents/father works in gulf and they send money through hundi system. But now after demonetization the youngsters have opened bank accounts realising it's importance in the coming days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Islam needs reforms which is not taking place in tandem with modern times and ideas. Till such time these absurd ideas will continue. 

That is because right from the beginning of the new era as a new young country in 1947, these people have been constantly mollycoddled by Nehru and his minions, instead of focusing on their education and entry into mainstream society, their fanaticism with respect to religion has only been fed in return for votes. The result is they have remained at the far end of the hierarchy in terms of social, economic progress but in terms of crime, violence etc. they are the forefront. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.