After 25 years CIA has made public some documents regarding the role of Rajiv Gandhi in the Bofors scam. The fact is he was a corrupt PM, but in India, the masses have a" chalta hai' attitude and yet they voted in his wife for 10 long years. The masses have no memory and so in India corruption thrives. In any other nation, Rajiv would be in Jail. Please read

http://postcard.news/breaking-declassified-documents-by-cia-expose-rajiv-gandhis-role-in-bofors-scandal/?utm_medium=onsignal&utm_source=onsignal&utm_campaign=onesignal&utm_content=onesignal

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I totally agree with you my Pal. Rajiv Gandhi's role in Bofors scam  when he was the PM is well known. It would have better, had your link worked. Please press Enter, after giving the link.

Of course most Indians know that Congress and it's family dynasty has ruined the nation making it the most corrupt nation in the world. This further adds more proof ..Now ofcourse the entire Congress coterie will fall over themselves in defending, may be even blame modi and BJP ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.firstpost.com/india/to-spare-rajiv-gandhi-embarrassment-sweden-called-off-bofors-scandal-probe-declassified-cia-doc-3219100.html/amp?client=ms-android-coolpad

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Of course most Indians know that Congress and it's family dynasty has ruined the nation making it the most corrupt nation in the world. This further adds more proof ..Now ofcourse the entire Congress coterie will fall over themselves in defending, may be even blame modi and BJP ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.firstpost.com/india/to-spare-rajiv-gandhi-embarrassment-sweden-called-off-bofors-scandal-probe-declassified-cia-doc-3219100.html/amp?client=ms-android-coolpad

[t is a startling fact that the Swedish Government willingly spared Rajiv Gandhi, the then PM to save him from embarrassment. It doesn't mean that Rajiv or the Congress party are Angels. The Congress party will go to any extent  to defame Modi and his Government.

If any other nation more most of our politicians would be in jail Laughing

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Without fire smoke is not possible. it is one example how congress is corrupt party. Most of congress men are corrupt.

All the political parties in India are corrupt, the degree varies. But with Congress, it has been the case of corrupt leader or PM. BJP has given corruption free PMs _ Vajpayee ji and so far no such allegations on Modiji

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

There is nothing new bout Congress.  The Congress by birth is corrupt. Congress never worked for the Country or the People. Its sole aim is to stay in power by hook or crook.

Arunima Singh wrote:

All the political parties in India are corrupt, the degree varies. But with Congress, it has been the case of corrupt leader or PM. BJP has given corruption free PMs _ Vajpayee ji and so far no such allegations on Modiji

Nehru was a dreamer and fairly clean but Indira Gandhi institutionalised corruption during her regime and her son Rajeev Gandhi went one step further by internationalizing corruption...

This is an older news item which becomes relevant now with the latest revelation s

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Rajiv-Gandhi-wanted-Bofors-money-to-run-Congress-Ex-CBI-chief/articleshow/25720914.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nehru was himself free from corruption and so was Manmohan Singh but they tolerated corruption and so in my view, they are also culpable. Rajiv being involved is sad as he had no dearth of money and frankly he besmirched the face of his family.  

Corruption is endemic to human nature but in India, it is institutionalized corruption and I am afraid Modi will rule and go but this will not change.

MG Singh wrote:

Nehru was himself free from corruption and so was Manmohan Singh but they tolerated corruption and so in my view, they are also culpable. Rajiv being involved is sad as he had no dearth of money and frankly he besmirched the face of his family.  

Corruption is endemic to human nature but in India, it is institutionalized corruption and I am afraid Modi will rule and go but this will not change.

True. One Individual's honesty will not root out corruption from what you sad

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.