The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

SLB is indeed a big moron. All he wants is to exploit and cash the chemistry between Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukon and he is distorting and twisting history horribly to do so. First it was Bajirao and now it is PAdmavati. I mean, how much more disgusting he is going to get? It really chagrins me to see stars like Padukon stand up to Bhansali, it is all for money of course! If he really wants to titillate and tease the crowds, he should have instead shown love scenes between Khilji and his real lover Malik Kafur, whom Khilji repeatedly raped since he was a little boy! Does he have guts to show this true fact?

Kalyani, people like our intellectual brigade , the political class and the celebrities who consider themselves a creamy class , go only for the soft target like Hindus. After being subjugated time and again , when tney revolt and hit back they become Hindu terrorists

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

SLB is indeed a big moron. All he wants is to exploit and cash the chemistry between Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukon and he is distorting and twisting history horribly to do so. First it was Bajirao and now it is PAdmavati. I mean, how much more disgusting he is going to get? It really chagrins me to see stars like Padukon stand up to Bhansali, it is all for money of course! If he really wants to titillate and tease the crowds, he should have instead shown love scenes between Khilji and his real lover Malik Kafur, whom Khilji repeatedly raped since he was a little boy! Does he have guts to show this true fact?

Kalyani, people like our intellectual brigade , the political class and the celebrities who consider themselves a creamy class , go only for the soft target like Hindus. After being subjugated time and again , when tney revolt and hit back they become Hindu terrorists

True, pseudo secular and intellectuals can't see any religion for those people who kill many innocent people by bomb blast, kill animals in name or religion, but can see Hindu terrorist who are going to stop something wrong to being happened. Also our government is coward, can't bring strict rules against these people who are trying distort our historical facts. If something like this has happened in America or China, these people are behind bars right after doing such acts. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Thank you said by: rambabu
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

True, pseudo secular and intellectuals can't see any religion for those people who kill many innocent people by bomb blast, kill animals in name or religion, but can see Hindu terrorist who are going to stop something wrong to being happened. Also our government is coward, can't bring strict rules against these people who are trying distort our historical facts. If something like this has happened in America or China, these people are behind bars right after doing such acts. 

True. The Government has to take strict action those who distort the Historical facts. Our History is a precious and valuable. It should be kept in tact

True history should not be distorted but fake history should not be so passionately propagated as if it was true for narrow motives.

vijay wrote:

True history should not be distorted but fake history should not be so passionately propagated as if it was true for narrow motives.

True History neither to be distorted nor  destroyed. See any One in any Country must be proud of their History. It Help in  knowing your roots,Culture and heritage.

I wonder who would be the judge who determines which version is true and which one is fake ? Sanjay Leela Bhansali ?

I am reminded of the novel and fim Da Vinci Cde which created quite a furore all over Europe , where Catholism is the predominant religion because of the subject matter where Jesus is supposed to have lived on after resurrection, married Mary Magdalene and had children..Dan Brown before writing the novel had done enough research and according to many historians who had made a thorough study of bible and Jesus's life , there were plenty of evidence to prove that Jesus did marry and have a family. But inspite of it believers were angry because for them faith had to be kept intact and so in the end Da vinci and the film director Ron Howard had to say that it was nothing but fiction ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When history is fake it is fake even if the believers think it is true. Institutions and right thinking citizens should stand firm Raising doubts is not the answer. Then the truth will always lose.

Again the question that Usha has also raised, who has the right to determine the true version of history? Handful of pseudo intellectuals, so-called modernists who seem to despise everything that is related to Hindus and Hinduism, never mind they are Hindus themselves!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Again the question that Usha has also raised, who has the right to determine the true version of history? Handful of pseudo intellectuals, so-called modernists who seem to despise everything that is related to Hindus and Hinduism, never mind they are Hindus themselves!

Exactly! While I agree with @ Vijay that one shd raise doubts and not stop from doing  so, how does one arrive at truth and who does one believe? Also in a nation where double standards are practiced , where targeting the majority Community and protecting the minority community has become a norm even when there is enough evidence , no wonder that people stand firm on their own convictions drived  from whatever knowledge is available..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly! While I agree with @ Vijay that one shd raise doubts and not stop from doing  so, how does one arrive at truth and who does one believe? Also in a nation where double standards are practiced , where targeting the majority Community and protecting the minority community has become a norm even when there is enough evidence , no wonder that people stand firm on their own convictions drived  from whatever knowledge is available..

True...but those intellectuals should read this before they deplore their own people even further

https://twitter.com/i/moments/823385173890834434

I came across this post which is an excerpt from Swmi Vivekanand, proves that Rani Padmini's tale is the truth and not fiction and it is enough for me to believe in it versus the crap fed to us daily by intellectuals in India!

Swami Vivekananda on Rani Padmini
--------------------------------------------------

When the Mohammedan empire was being established in northern India, the Queen of Chitore [Râni Padmini] was famed for her beauty. And the report of her beauty reached the sultan, and he wrote a letter for the queen to be sent to his harem. The result was a terrible war between the King of Chitore and the sultan. The Mohammedans invaded Chitore. And when the Rajputs found they could not defend themselves any more, the men all took sword in hand and killed and were killed, and the women perished in the flames.

After the men had all perished, the conqueror entered the city. There in the street was rising a horrible flame. He saw circles of women going around it, led by the queen herself. When he approached near and asked the queen to refrain from jumping into the flames, she said, "This is how the Rajput woman treats you", and threw herself into the fire.

It is said that 74,500 women perished in the flames that day to save their honour from the hands of the Mohammedans. Even today when we write a letter, after sealing it we write "74½" upon it, meaning that if one dares to open this letter, that sin of killing 74,500 women will be upon his head.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.