The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now this issue is closed. Sanjay agreed not to show any thing which is against history.

anil wrote:

Now this issue is closed. Sanjay agreed not to show any thing which is against history.

Yes I came to know from the News Channels that Sanjay agreed to not to show anything that is against history. He learned this lesson very late. Any how, good that the issue is closed once and for all.

anil wrote:

The issue is closed because it was made into a big issue ..Or else all the fans of Deepika and Ranveer would have witnessed Sanjay Leela Bhansali s artistic imagination and freedom going wild in the dream sequencehe he had planned and later conveniently denied ...However all's well that ends well !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So I guess it is alright to lock the thread now. Unless someone wishes to add any thing further! Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.