Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

RAMBABU is a programmed follower of BJP. ?

The budget is a routine budget which will be highlighted by the party and others as a historic, path breaking, first time in 70 years etc. 

of course, I was expecting it from You It is not only Rambabu, entire Country is applauding the Budget. Watch any  TV channel

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On TV channel who does not. Indians are polite. What is the new idea in this budget? 

Budget is a matter of analysis. One needs to go through the budget repeatedly and analyze its good and bad.The analysis on television is favouring it but it's quite natural that some aspects remain untouched still, that does not mean it is a bad one. 

shampasaid

vijay wrote:

On TV channel who does not. Indians are polite. What is the new idea in this budget? 

As I said earlier this is the Budget that took many daring decisions. Now see any of the links given by many members. You yourself can understand

I read some about 2017 budget in evening news paper. Relife is given in Income tax. Up to 3lacs income is exampt from tax. Many provision also made for rural ares. Budget is good one. 

anil wrote:

I read some about 2017 budget in evening news paper. Relife is given in Income tax. Up to 3lacs income is exampt from tax. Many provision also made for rural ares. Budget is good one. 

This Budget has given lot of reliefs to the common man If a person wants to buy a home,  he can  take a loan from any nationalized Bank . The interest rates are quite low. On the whole, this Budget is quite helpful for Middle class people.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

This Budget has given lot of reliefs to the common man If a person wants to buy a home,  he can  take a loan from any nationalized Bank . The interest rates are quite low. On the whole, this Budget is quite helpful for Middle class people.

Yes this budget have enough for common man. sorry it have not any thing for opposition leadersfull_moon_with_face You will hear their cry tommarow in newspapers 

Yes this budget have enough for common man. sorry it have not any thing for opposition leadersfull_moon_with_face You will hear their cry tommarow in newspapers 

That is to be expected , they started off with a drama before the budget was presented and will now continue with it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

LOL Opposition  especially Congress was not all happy. Of course that is expected

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.