Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I for one stuck to my TY from 11 AM  onward. Yes The budget is both  progressive and People friendly. There are many rebates and concessions for Middle class people. I am still watching all the channels starting from regional to national.

I notice one thing that slab of income tax is 5% and than 20%. Person having income above 5 lack require to pay 20%. I think slab 10% must be,

Anill. Budget came a couple of days back. A Committee is there that gathers opinions from the people. After seeing the feasibility of certain anomalies,the Committee recommends the the Government.

yes it may be. All these are proposal not final.

The Government declared that tis Budget is not the Final form.

Exactly when did the govt declare that ? can you please substantiate your statement by providing necessary links to articles or news items ? 

I will. i will give a link by tomorrow. Actually i heard in the TV channel.

I knew there was no link because no such thing was said and if it was on TV who from govt said it ? please dont add your own versions here , be factual..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I for one stuck to my TY from 11 AM  onward. Yes The budget is both  progressive and People friendly. There are many rebates and concessions for Middle class people. I am still watching all the channels starting from regional to national.

I notice one thing that slab of income tax is 5% and than 20%. Person having income above 5 lack require to pay 20%. I think slab 10% must be,

Anill. Budget came a couple of days back. A Committee is there that gathers opinions from the people. After seeing the feasibility of certain anomalies,the Committee recommends the the Government.

yes it may be. All these are proposal not final.

The Government declared that tis Budget is not the Final form.

Exactly when did the govt declare that ? can you please substantiate your statement by providing necessary links to articles or news items ? 

I will. i will give a link by tomorrow. Actually i heard in the TV channel.

I knew there was no link because no such thing was said and if it was on TV who from govt said it ? please dont add your own versions here , be factual..

I said I will try for the  link.

Since there never was a question of roll back there is obviously no link..

The budget has been widely discussed by now and one thing is clear that the govt is committed to bringing in digital payment, thereby making all transactions transparent. It may have an impact on real estate because  earlier most of the black money trail started and ended there . It would be interesting to see how it would fare now after the new drive by the government

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The objective and aim of  Budget 2017 is to  stop Black Money.  It is only the opposition who has Biggest amount of Black Money is stalling the Government. But the Government is going on

The union budget was presented when elections to five states were in process. The Budget could not obviously contain any bonanza or benefit for those states. Hence no new trains announced. As GST is to commence from July 2017,  there could not be major changes in central excise, service tax  and customs. There was benefit to small corporate sector and individual tax payers.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is expected that the implementation of  GST  and enactment of   other structural reforms should help the Economy realize  its  real potential GDP growth of 8 - 10 %. Yes service tax is going to increase

I was talking to a few economists in Dubai from India as well. The general feeling is that Modi is skirting the issue of poverty. There is a need to exempt IT up to 12 lakh per year and make the higher slabs accordingly. The increase of Service tax is self-defeating. The fact is India is a poor country where hardly 0.5% pay tax and to keep that burden on that on 0.5% is criminal. Again income tax on agricultural income is a farce as many earn a lot of money. I come from Punjab and my family owns 9 acres and I know the income.  It's so silly. Modi had a chance to break from the past but in my view, as I have said earlier he is not a messiah. The problems of India need out of box solutions, Modi is only following the beaten track.

rambabu wrote:

It is expected that the implementation of  GST  and enactment of   other structural reforms should help the Economy realize  its  real potential GDP growth of 8 - 10 %. Yes service tax is going to increase

8% growth is not going to remove poverty. In real terms the growth is just 6%, but 6 or 8 and poverty will not go. Just 6 months back I drove in my BMW from Indore to Hyderabad via Mancherial and the poverty on the way was stark.  Bihar and Assam are worse, as I have traveled there as well.Whatcuse is this growth if poverty is not aliebvated. Not in my life time because our planning and development is on wrong lines.

I had pointed out some of the key features of the Budget.  The growth of 6% will be enough to alleviate poverty or not, i am not aware. But I think the Government's decision to take care of Tax evaders and Black Money holders is quite appreciable.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.