Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ayurveda and Yoga are good for Health without any side effects. They keep your Body Mind and Soul together  and makes you lead an ailment free life.  

Antibiotics come as life savers many a times. But taking it for every small reasons might not be a wise thing in long run as it effects your internal systems especially liver. Getting a drug without an authorized prescription is the major cause of the abuse. Moreover many doctors leave their professional ethics behind and recommend antibiotics for small reasons. Too much of it hampers our immunity and even over a period of time, body becomes resistant to it.

Home treatments are good and with no side effects. One should rely on them for building immunity against disease on a regular basis. Yoga and exercises also help to stay away from illness.

However, depending on the severity of the sickness, sometimes antibiotics are unavoidable.

So it is all about smart, conscious and thoughtful decision

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I do agree with you. I have been Practicing since along time. Till now  am free from  BP  or Diabetes .Never visited a Hospital.

Here is a good link for studying about Yoga in detail 

http://www.healthandyoga.com/html/yoga/Benefits.aspx

Though English medicines have quick action and in many cases can be used as life saver, but we should also not forget the benefits of Ayurveda and Yoga. Allopathy medicines should only be given in critical cases, in other cases doctors should prescribe Ayurvedic medicines. Combination of Ayurveda and Allopathy can bring more better result.

http://www.comparenshop.in

I don't how doctor approved to give such an antibiotics without warning the patient about its side effects.

sdfafa

Dr. Naresh Trehan is one of best cardiologist surgeon of India. One he said that all antibiotics which we using is poison. For quick and less expensive treatment,  we must be add Ayurveda with modern medicines. Ayurveda is natural.

I agree.Ayurveda is harmless without side effects

If Ayurveda medicines are taken in excess they are also harmful as they contain many a times metal powders like lead , arsenic etc. So do not spread the opinion that desi medicines are not harmful if taken in excess.

Ayurveda,the Hindu system of medicine will be harmless, if taken moderately. Of course, If taken in excess any thing and every thing is Harmful.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.