Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

In our country, due to commission game, most doctors prescribe antibiotics to the patients for common small diseases. Some doctors give same medicine for different diseases, like headache, fever or viral. So our government should be strict on the use of these antibiotics. 

I think you are wrongly accusing the doctors in generally. I have never come across them giving same medicine for headaches, fever or viral. They prescribe medicine after looking at the symptoms. Some of them do promote a particular brands of medicine but only if it has the compositions suitable for treating the diseases. It would be a great risk to prescribe medicine just for some commission.

jabeen wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

In our country, due to commission game, most doctors prescribe antibiotics to the patients for common small diseases. Some doctors give same medicine for different diseases, like headache, fever or viral. So our government should be strict on the use of these antibiotics. 

I think you are wrongly accusing the doctors in generally. I have never come across them giving same medicine for headaches, fever or viral. They prescribe medicine after looking at the symptoms. Some of them do promote a particular brands of medicine but only if it has the compositions suitable for treating the diseases. It would be a great risk to prescribe medicine just for some commission.

I too would think so because from what I have experienced certain doctors may be greedy but prescribing a medication esp anti biotics without sufficient reason is dangerous and may land them in trouble..Also with the kind of competition that exists between different pharma companies it is but natural that doctors get affiliated to a few of them . These companies organise seminars which the doctors can attend with their spouse , free travel and hotel stay and a chance to visit nearby places. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ayurveda is associated with so called Hindus than some one habitualy critising it. Every thing is excess in harmful even if we eat enough we will face many problems of digestion.

usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

I too would think so because from what I have experienced certain doctors may be greedy but prescribing a medication esp anti biotics without sufficient reason is dangerous and may land them in trouble..Also with the kind of competition that exists between different pharma companies it is but natural that doctors get affiliated to a few of them . These companies organise seminars which the doctors can attend with their spouse , free travel and hotel stay and a chance to visit nearby places. .

Most of doctors are greedy. Most of doctors have, medical store, pathological lab, exray center and others testing facilities in their hospital. It the reason that they suggest unnecessary test and examination and also prescribing costly medicines.

A growing number of doctors are following practices that are fleecing the patients.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Most of doctors are greedy. Most of doctors have, medical store, pathological lab, exray center and others testing facilities in their hospital. It the reason that they suggest unnecessary test and examination and also prescribing costly medicines.

I know. There is a connection between The Doctors and Medical stores. A good number of Doctors insist the patients only to buy Medicines from those Medical stores with which they have connections. 

Erratic use of antibiotics has led to the dangers of Superbug. Superbug is  a bacteria which is resistant to all types of antibiotics available today to mankind.There is need for cautious use of antibiotics or else which need to research completely new set of medicines as resistant developed by bacteria would make diseases untreatable.

excessive use of Antibiotics will result in life threatening diseases  One should exercise utmost  care in using antibiotics. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.