"You are weak".... they told  me while argument because i dint want to fight back for something i lost.

"You are weak".... they told  me me when i got scared of someone calling me from behind suddenly.

"You are weak".... they told  me me when i got scared of a nightmare.

"You are weak".... they told  me me when i cried.

"You are weak".... they tell  me v often

does that really make me weak?

How do we classify a person is weak or strong?

does not everybody have their own fear,weakness,phobia etc..or i am the exception one?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel a person is mentally weak who fail to take up a right decision but almost everyone is emotionally weak. We are always afraid of ill thoughts which involve our loved ones.  

shampasaid

is it correct to address a person bounded with emotions as weak in general?

mannu wrote:

is it correct to address a person bounded with emotions as weak in general?

You mistook my point of view. I opined that all of us to an extent are emotionally weak when it comes to our dear ones.We are usually scared when our loved ones come back home quite late than the usual time. We remain always worried once our own people travel to a long distance. During examination or at the time of result declaration of the close ones we usually keep on praying for a better outcome. These are the signs of our weakness which is in itself not unfair because they signify how much we care for our loved ones. 

shampasaid

All human beings have their own weaknesses  . So if people call others weak for openly showing their emotions , they are showing their own weakness in understanding ! Strength is not just physical or mental or emotional but a combination of all three and to be used depending on the circumstance. My grandfather was a big built man , totally independent , even arrogant at times with people but his weakness was my grandmother, his wife ! He sobbed and cried loudly when she passed away ...It was extremely moving to see how much he loved and cared for her. We loved and respected him more but he too passed away within two years ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As other members have already shared, everyone of us have our own weakness, phobia etc. However that doesn't mean that others can label us as weak or strong. We might show great strength of character in certain matter but might turn up very weak in other matters especially where our loved ones are concerned. 

Emotion is my weakness. I can't see a crying person. At this moment it is very hard for me to stop crying. My will power is my strength. Earlier I was tobacco used but I quit this habit without any help only with my will power.

Hats off to your willpower With willpower, anything can be achieved.

rambabu wrote:

If we say smokers and tobacco used to quite they all replied that it is not possible for us to quit it because our body demands it. But if some want to quit it than it is not hard work.

A person is weak if he physically, financially depends on anyone.

A person is weak if he cant take any decision for his good or bad.

A person is weak if he don't have any family support.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If we say smokers and tobacco used to quite they all replied that it is not possible for us to quit it because our body demands it. But if some want to quit it than it is not hard work.

Goes to show that everything is in the mind. I have seen how people achieve the impossible when they have no other go, out of sheer mental determination. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.