Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Everyone has a distinct personality where each one's weaknesses and strengths differ.I am too very weak emotionally but I know how to overcome my weakness with time I have grown more mature and responsible.

I feel that every person has felt weak at some or the other time in some difficult situation in life. It's humane to feel broken up at weak situations or when going through a turbulent phase of life. But the strength in character allows to overcome it, collect yourself and resume life being stronger.  I feel if you introspect, you come out stronger after each difficulties. But sometimes people lack emotional and physical strength to bounce back. They easily fall in the trap of blame game..blaming time, luck, karma etc and slowly slip into helplessness and depression. So the suggested point is to introspect and seek help if you feel you are falling in trap of depression or trauma.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Introspection  or looking in to one's self will help you if you are affected by depression. Depression shouldnot be left Untreated

Arunima Singh wrote:

I feel that every person has felt weak at some or the other time in some difficult situation in life. It's humane to feel broken up at weak situations or when going through a turbulent phase of life. But the strength in character allows to overcome it, collect yourself and resume life being stronger.  I feel if you introspect, you come out stronger after each difficulties. But sometimes people lack emotional and physical strength to bounce back. They easily fall in the trap of blame game..blaming time, luck, karma etc and slowly slip into helplessness and depression. So the suggested point is to introspect and seek help if you feel you are falling in trap of depression or trauma.

I have seen that when a person is totally defenseless , he or she is able to draw out from  their inner strength which probably remained hidden so far. Even animals become dangerous when they are cornered. Introspection should become a habit which can be very helpful in identifying ones strength and weaknesses..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a person becomes defenseless,it leads to to restlessness and anxiety, And anxiety leads to many heart related ailments.

One more parroting post above ..

In our ndian society being loud and showy is associated with bravery and strength , which boils down to physical strength only. But we can see that people who speak less can be much more stronger and better equipped to deal with calamities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

KIRAN wrote:

Everyone has a distinct personality where each one's weaknesses and strengths differ.I am too very weak emotionally but I know how to overcome my weakness with time I have grown more mature and responsible.

It is your strength, that you know how to overcome weakness. You are not a weak person.

Ah...that is a good point.It is your strength and confidence that works.

anil wrote:
KIRAN wrote:

It is your strength, that you know how to overcome weakness. You are not a weak person.

At the same time one cannot win or be strong all the time because being human beings we all have our weak points that we may not be able to overcome at times. Even making an attempt to turn things our way is a positive development..

One who can take independent view and decision and stick to that without yielding to undue pressure is strong. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.