Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Rambabu can you please name these members who parrot like you ?

Coming to the discussion, a party like Congress has set in a bad precedence and many times over so much so that it has become a norm. Now what is the point in speaking about moral issues especially where they are concerned. They just need to be given tit for tat and taught a lesson. Do unto others as they do...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now Congress has moved to the court. So let's wait and watch!! What holds in future

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Eyes are fixed on How the Apex Court views this development and whether inviting ParrikR  to form the new Government can be held legitimate by it, when it takes up for hearing a petition filed by the Congress.

The verdict is supposed to have been delivered by 10. 30 in the morning. I think, by this time, the verdict must have come up. 

I keep my fingers crossed and anxiously awaiting for the verdict

Morality is of no relevance to any of the main stream political parties- Congress or BJP. Horse trading is common to both. However, there is one state in India where a majority alliance can safely rule for five years- even with razor thin majority. That state is Kerala. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am interested to know the Supreme court;s verdict,Now Manohar Parrikar can form the Government. Because, in the morning news, the Verdict is supposed to have been delivered by 10. 30 itself.

Now coming to to your point about Kerala case. i think, all States are not alike. 

No matter which party is in rule...It is the people who suffer. I hope once the government formed by Democratic means or by unethical means , they focus on governance. BJP or Congress...We need a strong ruling party and a strong opposition to work in Democracy. But governance should be good.. That's what we as a citizen want.

As far as unethical ways to stay in power, no party can be given a clean chit. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I go straight away to the content of the thread. That is Supreme Court's verdict on Manohar Parrikkar, whether he can form the Government or not in Goa. Finally the Supreme Court delivered the verdict that Manohar Parrikar's swearing in ceremony will go on as it was planned. Thew SC asked the Congress, that filed case to put a STAY on Manohar Parrikar's swearing in ceremony, why it has not gone to the Governor before approaching the SC

Another debacle for Congress.

Arunima Singh wrote:

No matter which party is in rule...It is the people who suffer. I hope once the government formed by Democratic means or by unethical means , they focus on governance. BJP or Congress...We need a strong ruling party and a strong opposition to work in Democracy. But governance should be good.. That's what we as a citizen want.

As far as unethical ways to stay in power, no party can be given a clean chit. 

The only thing that matters is committed leadership and putting the interest of the state above self interest. Not many politicians would do it. But Parrikkar is one such politician who never misused power , took a taxi when he was visiting other cities when he was the CM of Goa. So, Goa will be in safe hands and will prosper under him ..

Rambabu back to his point grabbing tactics and illogical news breaks which no one is interested in..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People of Goa rejected BJP and BJP comes back with support of Governor. Morally incorrect but nowadays everything goes.

That is the Congress version, that the people of Goa rejected BJP. In fact, Congress did not meet the Governor at all. This was the question asked by the SC. The Supreme court reprimanded Congress, for going directly to SC without meeting the Governor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.