Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If  BJP, opposed once EVMs may be true. But NOW, Now, it is favoring EVMs. It implies that BJP learned the lesson that Using Ballpt Papers is time consuming. But did Congress learn ?

Congress cried foul and took the case to SC. It is another slap on their face as Parrikar proves his majority in the floor test

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

So what counts is win by any means. The world is with you. 

Win by any means is what the Congress party used to practice , not once but several times , but here the majority vote share and MLA s are with BJP , so they are on the right track ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Goans rejected functioning BJP government and now they get back BJP government again. Must say BJP is very responsive to public opinion. Till their are bhaktas like couple in forum BJP need not care.

The greatest problem is the Congress ghulams who like their frustrated vice president is unable to face reality , so keep consoling themselves with imaginary losses for BJP , so be it... if it makes them happy !

Goa CM Manohar Parrikar had won a comfortable majority with 22 votes in the floor test , that puts an end to all Congress strategies and plots ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us not discuss about the Past. Let us think about ultimate result. 

Alll of us  know, the Communal Congress tried all tricks up to its sleeve to stop the Swearing in ceremony of Manohar Parrikar. With today's victory, the hollow values of Congress surfaced

Truth prevails.

Congress Party will become a thing of the past.

17309459 927472754059040 7035491694358449547 n

usha manohar wrote:

17309459 927472754059040 7035491694358449547 n

Ha ha ha! joy

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.