Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If Congress party and others like BSP spend some of the time even on introspection and have the guts to face their own short Comings , people may start taking them.a little more seriously because as it is they are only showing that they don't even have any dignity in accepting losses ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BJP has made government tin Goa by backdoor and has thrust itself on voters who rejected in first place. That is the reality and not imagination. Means do not justify the end. Parrikar was a failure as Defence Minister and has got a chance in Goa to extend his political life. You may give thousands of arguments along with Rambabu but that does not change the real situation.

Congress is a party, that never agrees for its mistakes. Rather attribute their failures to tampering of the EVMs..

Please wake up and see what is going on around.

Now the present situation is, BJP is everywhere.. Manohar Parrikar is already is the CM of Goa, Another BJP candidate Trivendra Singh is going to be sworn  on Saturday.

Congress has not said they lost due to EVMs. They are saying that if major opposition parties are saying so then it should be looked into. Has your BJP even accepted their losing mandates in Punjab, Goa and Manipur.

Not only Congress, AAP, BSP with one voice said , the reason for their defeat is  BJP tampered the VVMs.

BJP agreed its defeat in Punjab. And I am not going to repeat, what I already said GOA and Manipur

I request you to  update your election news. 

vijay wrote:

BJP has made government tin Goa by backdoor and has thrust itself on voters who rejected in first place. That is the reality and not imagination. Means do not justify the end. Parrikar was a failure as Defence Minister and has got a chance in Goa to extend his political life. You may give thousands of arguments along with Rambabu but that does not change the real situation.

Rambabaus argument is his own let us not link issues unnecessarily ...however since you feel so upright about Goa what would you say to this .. As far as your argument goes it goes to show how ghulams have absolute double standards and are totally blind to reality ..

The Karnataka Legislative Assembly election of 2004 took place on 20 April and 26 April 2004 in 224 constituencies in KarnatakaIndia. The elections were conducted to elect the government in the state of Karnataka for the next five years. The votes were counted on 13 May 2004. None of the parties were able to win a majority and the Bharatiya Janata Party emerged as the single largest party with 79 seats.[2][3] Subsequently, the Indian National Congress with 65 members and Janata Dal (Secular) with 58 members formed a coalition to run the government with Dharam Singh as the chief minister

You could also go through this article and do some introspection of your own before speaking about Congress party and moral issue which is dead as far as Congress is concerned..

http://www.dailypioneer.com/nation/congress-has-no-moral-right-to-criticise-nda.html

In 2005, although BJP won 30 out of 81 seats in Jharkhand, the JMM leader Shibu Soren with the support of 17 MLAs of his party and others was invited to form the Government.  Similarly in Jammu and Kashmir in 2002, although the National Conference had 28 MLAs, the Governor invited the PDP & Congress combination of 15 + 21 MLAs to form the Government.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

My point is that what happened in past was wrong then how does repeating it now make it alright. especially because you try to always point out BJP as the party with a difference, If they also use the same tactics to come to power then why do you condemn one and glorify the other. That is where bias comes out. My contention is that they are essentially same. One is downhill another is uphill. Journey conditions are same.

Now Digvijay Sing, is going to complain to the President. He says in Goa, how the Governor invited BJP to form the Government, though Congress won more seats than BJP

Please also tell us what the President will reply to him.

I will certainly inform you. ,But in this connection i would like to say, the President lauded Madi's stupendous success in UP. He also praised Modi's dedication and determination towards India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.