Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Informative. Yes Rain water is essential mainly  for irrigation purposes Food is the most essential for human survival.

vijay wrote:

Large quantities of water should be boiled. The vapours will rise high to form clouds which will deliver rains during monsoon. Simple technology. astonished

Very hilarious post but Rambabu seems to ve missed the pointSmile

Yes. I missed the point I agreed that this simple suggestion i could not grasp.No pretensions whatsoever

rambabu wrote:

Yes. I missed the point I agreed that this simple suggestion i could not grasp.No pretensions whatsoever

Absolutely ...No pretensions whatsoever while copy/pasting either ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now, the entire Country is reeling under the Heat wave.Every state is is recording more than  40 plus degrees Celsius. Pilani, Jaisalmer ,Jaipur recorded maximum temperatures of 40.6 degrees Celsius.

In AP, Rayalaseema, Karnool  and Guntur districts touched more than 40 degrees Celsius. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In many parts of our country there is more than sufficient rainfall but most of the water gets flown into ocean , instead if we have more smaller reservoirs that take care of cities , it could solve water problem to a great extent.  Cloud seeding has been moderately successful but probably needs to be developed further ..

In Rajasthan some city is depends on rain water, Udiapur have five laks which are interconnected. Ajmer is depends on Anna Sagar for water. Jaipur is depends of Ramgarh and Bisalpur dame for water.

Finally we may need to connect rivers and take care if natural lakes or change the course of rivers  like they did in China so that dry places get sufficient water ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Gujarat already Narmada waters are pumped through pipelines to Saurashtrs region from a few years now. Same can be attempted in other States as well.

In Karnataka , an attempt has been made in districts like Mandya and Haasan where canals have been built and the lakes cleaned up and dug so that the water gets retained for a longer period of time . This was made by Deve Gowda who has also built a road connecting smaller towns to the National highway and the canal running​ along the road in some places. It is very scenic and green right through the year ..

Yes. Definitely such measures will help in reducing water scarcity. 

Despite all these measures in some States water scarcity is very much there.

Here in AP, Our CM too doing his best to avoid water scarcity.

rambabu wrote:

Now, the entire Country is reeling under the Heat wave.Every state is is recording more than  40 plus degrees Celsius. Pilani, Jaisalmer ,Jaipur recorded maximum temperatures of 40.6 degrees Celsius.

In AP, Rayalaseema, Karnool  and Guntur districts touched more than 40 degrees Celsius. 

The north eastern states are facing different weather conditions. It has been raining continuously since the last 3-4 days. In fact the river banks are likely to over flow if it rains today too. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.