Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Cell phone radiation is very harmful our lives. Apart from radiation, even cellphone addiction is harmful to our health

It appears so.The radio waves emitted by Cell phones are not strong enough to cause cancer,

Many of my friends and relatives are regularly using Cell phones and I myself use I Pad. All those of my friends and relatives never complained that they were affected by Cancer or any health problems

Rabish Kumar wrote:

Cell phone radiation is very harmful our lives. Apart from radiation, even cellphone addiction is harmful to our health

Too much is too bad with regard to anything, sugar if consumed in excess is very harmful and poisonous for our system. But does that stop anyone ? Similarly, I am sure people would be aware and take care with cell phones as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rabish Kumar wrote:

Cellphone addiction is one of the major causes for vision defects in children and young people who spend most of their time in front of the glaring screens of their cellphones and TVs. But again, radiations of cellphones are NOT harmful.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu

Ophthalmic surgeon, Keiki mehta says, prolonged near point activities can lead to symptoms like blurred vision, pain in the eyes from inadequate blinking and headaces 

rambabu wrote:

Ophthalmic surgeon, Keiki mehta says, prolonged near point activities can lead to symptoms like blurred vision, pain in the eyes from inadequate blinking and headaces 

Did he tell you ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Did he tell you ?

My Son in law , vice president of a renowned IT firm, his wife, my daughter and their children use Cell phones extensively.

When I  showed this discussion to them, they rubbished and said, practically, there are no  health problems due to using Cell Phones

rambabu wrote:

My Son in law , vice president of a renowned IT firm, his wife, my daughter and their children use Cell phones extensively.

When I  showed this discussion to them, they rubbished and said, practically, there are no  health problems due to using Cell Phones

You are contradicting yourself as usual ..

May be. But after knowing the facts about Cell Phone from my son in law, I had to change my views on Cellphone

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.