It is crazy as to how two members have between themselves generated 2000+ points in just two days. If they have earned five points for each post then they have submitted approximately 200 posts each totalling too 400 posts. Some other ways are also being used it seems. It simply is crazy. Members may like to comment.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is crazy but this has been happening with one member week after week so why comment and start a thread now simply because two are doing it?  Was it k when the said member did it ? Why din't you start your thread then and question him?  Either way I don't see much hope in the site now so don't really care since the admin himself does not bother too much about how points are gathered , so why are you or anyone breaking your heads over anything at all?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is crazy that you justify point grabbing even in a dying site. But I agree that things are not well at this site. Many regular contributors havecwithdrawn. But has it ever occured to you that the shooting of messengers by extreme right leaning self proclaimed saviours in the forum could be responsible. You as usual will not.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I think if someone is crazily collecting points then that is his/her thinking way of ruling over at their work.

Thank you said by: rambabu

If something is wrong according to you,then doing wrong is not a right solution.

vijay wrote:

It is crazy that you justify point grabbing even in a dying site. But I agree that things are not well at this site. Many regular contributors havecwithdrawn. But has it ever occured to you that the shooting of messengers by extreme right leaning self proclaimed saviours in the forum could be responsible. You as usual will not.

You are absolutely right ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You ve raised an important issue. But until and unless the administrator come forward and take proper action, our commenting or discussing such unethical behaviour is not going to bear much fruit. The issue has been raised earlier also but the administrator chooses to ignore it. I really wish he could take as much interest in maintaining the quality of the site as the interest he takes in making it available on app. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The worst part is that the said member never tries to amend one's own action. The forum is usually quite boring when the contributor has nothing to write other than repeating the previous statements or appreciating the other members. It has lost the charm just because of the point grabbing attitude.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Finally it comes to the administrator and his handling of the matter which at best lax..either he is not bothered or there is some other reason !

usha manohar wrote:

Finally it comes to the administrator and his handling of the matter which at best lax..either he is not bothered or there is some other reason !

Even if there is Some valid reason, he could at least drop a line or so in the forum addressing the issue. Its not a new issue and should ve been dealt effectively by now. 

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Even if there is Some valid reason, he could at least drop a line or so in the forum addressing the issue. Its not a new issue and should ve been dealt effectively by now. 

Yes definitely, I too wold think so, because communication and any word from him on the issue would at least send a stern warning , whereas now it looks almost as if the admin does not really care about the forums nor  about the well being of the site ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.