Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So you are competing only to collect points!! 

vijay wrote:

For Rs. 50' which I value very high.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

For Rs. 50' which I value very high.

I hope it settles the issue once and for always beers

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As of now, Im not seeing such mal practices that affect the Site. If at all, there are such mal practices, gradually, settle. I hope.

You mean you will decide whether anyone is taking advantage of points by reading articles? Thanks BIG Bro and if you catch me doing that I hope you will spare me for being your kid-bro  pray

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

LOL. I am not caretaker of the site. System has got those Spy Eyes

suni51 wrote:

You mean you will decide whether anyone is taking advantage of points by reading articles? Thanks BIG Bro and if you catch me doing that I hope you will spare me for being your kid-bro  pray

Lol, this is a classic ...

Let me post a wise quote here 

Some people are like clouds , when they disappear it is a brighter day for all.

Unfortunately we have no such luck here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Its a competitive spirit. The site is not paying a fortune.

Competition happens only when all members play fairly and equally and in any case, I doubt you are going to amass a fortune by playing dirty to remain on top always. And would you at least answer why you choose to be obstinate when each and every other member here is shaming you playing dirty/ Don't feel even a wee bit ashamed?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rambabu if you lose the top position once a while what is going to happen? Every Monday you pileup 100+ points by the afternoon by God knows what means and poor USHA is not able to catch up with you. Rest of us simply do not matter.Change for a change.

vijay wrote:

Rambabu if you lose the top position once a while what is going to happen? Every Monday you pileup 100+ points by the afternoon by God knows what means and poor USHA is not able to catch up with you. Rest of us simply do not matter.Change for a change.

First of all I am not poor USHA ... secondly if rambabu can amass points I and anybody else who wants could definitely do it.  I could do so absolutely without breaking rules unlike rambabu and finally I am capable of looking after my interests on this site, thank you !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.