Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sai temples are always under the scanning of vigilance. Even famous Tirupati temples. About Tirupati there are several scams. Out of all LADDU scam is notorious.

People visit Shirdi because they fairly believe in Saibaba.It's not a more than trust on God. The use of donations from people are totally profession but we cannot finger people or their belief.People who stand in a queue to just watch a god are not of them who only believe money ability. People come there with a lot of hope and pray with their pure heart. Yes, some rich people come just to show off and donate lots of money in the temple. They only come for publicity to show there a religious belief among people.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Withall said and done, most of the pilgrim centres are CORRUPTION centres.

People donating money to the temples is entirely their wish but some temples arrange for early darshan and general darshan on the basis of the price of the ticket. This is ridiculous and definitely creating a gap among the devotees. 

shampasaid

Early Darshan and special treatments for big Donors and politicians are some of the discriminatory acts provided by the Tirupati Temple Authorities.

These things are really disgusing

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

People donating money to the temples is entirely their wish but some temples arrange for early darshan and general darshan on the basis of the price of the ticket. This is ridiculous and definitely creating a gap among the devotees. 

Discrimination is a part and parcel of our life , so how can religion be an exception. The rich,famous and the powerful always get preferential treatment everywhere. It happens in all religious places..unless the whole structure of the society we live in, changes it will continue to to be so .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure because maybe I am not that religious. However, I think most of it is publicity that brings more and more.

Just visit any of the Saibaba temples in your area. You will know the real hues of Saibaba temple scams.

I don't think I should go to know what happens in those temples but I often see people counting notes and weighing gold every now and then. I wonder where all this money goes to! And Saibaba is not the only one in business but I have some other names but I would refrain from writing them here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Directly in to the pockets of the respective Administraors of those Temples goes all this Money.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am not sure because maybe I am not that religious. However, I think most of it is publicity that brings more and more.

Just visit any of the Saibaba temples in your area. You will know the real hues of Saibaba temple scams.

I don't think I should go to know what happens in those temples but I often see people counting notes and weighing gold every now and then. I wonder where all this money goes to! And Saibaba is not the only one in business but I have some other names but I would refrain from writing them here.

If we can openly criticize Sai baba and Tirupati , why should you refrain from writing the names of others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Can anything be more ridiculous than this , honestly Indians lack self dignity and make fools of themselves in the eyes of others ..now after Trump's arrival I am sure these temples are doing roaring business!

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-33161672&grqid=HgZlT2r_&hl=en-IN

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.