Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
suni51 wrote:

No I have not seen "Oh My God" but I saw PK and I thought for a moment if Amir Khan could script that movie around "you know what I mean". It's easy to say things about Hindu Gods but when it comes to other religions. I hope you know "what I mean" again.   

As far as I can remember PK was a harmless satire on all the religions and their practices in general. The very fact that you are getting offended gives the measure of your tolerance. 

I agree... here is another harmless satire coming for you. Please enjoy it and tell us that someone only did it for the sake of fun

http://www.outlookindia.com/website/story/isis-threat-to-jk/296301

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sure, take more than a minute because you can't think properly in one minute but you know everything counts and movies like PK are like slow poisons which we consume in the name of 'harmless satire' and then one day these satires show their real result. Besides, we are not familiar with each other so you're free to follow your own rules and standard as long you don't want me to follow them. Have a nice time...

A joke in between friends is a two way communication and we have no way to create a similar satire so I won't take it.

There is already an increase in the number of aethists all over the world although the number may still be relatively smaller in India. In fact , they should introduce the option on all governmental forms and documents to show that it is accepted not to have any religious leanings. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vijay wrote:

In a particular religion there are no statues, icons, paintings etc and yet the commitment and attachmentvto their religion is equal or greater.

We are not discussing the different religions and how a particular religion is practiced but the point is that most of the religious places have become money minting place. Though people throng to Shirdi and Tirupati, these places have lost their religious sanctity because in every step money speaks louder than anything else.     

It is an undeniable truth that most of the religious places are money minting places. May be with few exceptions.

Deleting posts and locking threads shows a lack of committment to freedom of  expression and inability to face criticism. Honestly Sunil you  have mislead bu posing as a liberal but in reality you are the  opposite. Least you can do is withdraw but do not act as a censor. 

I challenge the moderator to confront me rather than locking me out. Let the members be the judge. Or are you too scared? 

vijay wrote:

Deleting posts and locking threads shows a lack of committment to freedom of  expression and inability to face criticism. Honestly Sunil you  have mislead bu posing as a liberal but in reality you are the  opposite. Least you can do is withdraw but do not act as a censor. 

I do not mind discussion or criticism but personal attacks against any member will not be tolerated. If you think something was not fair, you had the option of going to administrator. Writing (copy paste) continually the same post in all the threads is a serious matter and that will be deleted instantly.   

Sunil you had resigned as a moderator and I  also felt you should not have. But  with your  recent actions  I feel you have lost right to be a moderator. Reputation once lost can never be  regained.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

I do not mind discussion or criticism but personal attacks against any member will not be tolerated. If you think something was not fair, you had the option of going to administrator. Writing (copy paste) continually the same post in all the threads is a serious matter and that will be deleted instantly.   

You won't lock out the person who has been using malpractice to gain points saying that you don't have that much power. But you locked me out. That's highly unfair. You let the members be the judge of what's to be deleted and what's not. 

I had to copy paste because you were continuously deleting my posts. Where is the democracy on this forum? 

Please apologize for making personal attacks, threatening me to delete the posts for no reason and then misusing your power. 

THIS SITE MEANS A LOT TO ME. Don't u dare lock me out. 

Yes, this post makes sense and your complaint about a particular member is right but how do you know that his posts not being deleted constantly or he was not banned from the site temporarily? In fact, your ban was only temporary to stop you from posting and reposting (copy paste). If you think something was not right or your posts were deleted wrongfully, you have the right to go to admin and report me. Writing the same and in different topic is as I said is not accepted so all your posts were deleted. We do not accept personal attack and copy paste in any section. 

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.