Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Yes, this post makes sense and your complaint about a particular member is right but how do you know that his posts not being deleted constantly or he was not banned from the site temporarily? In fact, your ban was only temporary to stop you from posting and reposting (copy paste). If you think something was not right or your posts were deleted wrongfully, you have the right to go to admin and report me. Writing the same and in different topic is as I said is not accepted so all your posts were deleted. We do not accept personal attack and copy paste in any section. 

Dude you do not accept personal attacks but you have the power to carry them out. To be clear, state one comment where I got personal? 

I started with one topic about the issue which was immediately deleted.Hence I had to post on every topic. 

How much does it take to accept that all of this was your fault. Apologize when you know you're wrong. 

I am not sure why rambabu is thanking Sunil except to gain points , such is the brazenness and shamelessness​ of this individual..he probably thinks it is his birth right on this site to click articles and thank you s, can't blame Sunil for that since he has done his level best to discipline him and given up and so has Kalyani ! 

However , my request to both Sunil and Abhishek is to please forget all the difference s you had earlier and move on. In Abhishek we have a dynamic and intelligent member who has been contributing positively from day one inspite of all the irritations . In fact we need more members like him who believe in calling a spade a spade rather than post nonsense for the sake of points ..

I forgot to add this ,- I have known Sunil for close on 7 years or longer and he was instrumental in my joining this site . I know he is a very fair person but it is possible for all of us members to lose our cool once in a while when there is a heated discussion . So i sincerely request both of you to forget and move on since both of you add quality to this site in your own individual ways ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
usha manohar wrote:

I am not sure why rambabu is thanking Sunil except to gain points , such is the brazenness and shamelessness​ of this individual..he probably thinks it is his birth right on this site to click articles and thank you s, can't blame Sunil for that since he has done his level best to discipline him and given up and so has Kalyani ! 

However , my request to both Sunil and Abhishek is to please forget all the difference s you had earlier and move on. In Abhishek we have a dynamic and intelligent member who has been contributing positively from day one inspite of all the irritations . In fact we need more members like him who believe in calling a spade a spade rather than post nonsense for the sake of points ..

I am willing to forget (and forgive,  provided he apologizes). I don't like to indulge in such issues but you just can't let people step on you. Those who witnessed the discussion know very well who was at fault. 

From here on,  I won't have anything to do with the said member. I'll maintain my distance.

Peace. 

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am willing to forget (and forgive,  provided he apologizes). I don't like to indulge in such issues but you just can't let people step on you. Those who witnessed the discussion know very well who was at fault. 

From here on,  I won't have anything to do with the said member. I'll maintain my distance.

Peace. 

Oh no, don't stand on ceremonies because it takes two hands to clap ..forget , forgive and move on ..Sunil has contributed a lot on this site making it much more interesting and qualitative and a minor difference with him should not be used to judge him since you have been here for a short while and he has been contributing since many years , having seen many ups and downs !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

I am not interested in seeing acrimony between members. But facts are being conveniently suppressed. Sunil has deleted his and my posts also. It was after he deleted that Abhishek responded by posting in few threads simultaneously. Sunil is giving the impression that he had deleted the multiple posts but that is not true. He has deleted posts which were directly challenging his viewpoint and for once he was cornered. So he used his moderator privellege and removed the inconvenient posts. Rest is all cover up. I maintain he has not acted fairly. I will not respond on this matter any further.

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
vijay wrote:

I am not interested in seeing acrimony between members. But facts are being conveniently suppressed. Sunil has deleted his and my posts also. It was after he deleted that Abhishek responded by posting in few threads simultaneously. Sunil is giving the impression that he had deleted the multiple posts but that is not true. He has deleted posts which were directly challenging his viewpoint and for once he was cornered. So he used his moderator privellege and removed the inconvenient posts. Rest is all cover up. I maintain he has not acted fairly. I will not respond on this matter any further.

I couldn't have put it any better. 

I personally feel both Sunil and Abhishek should try for a settlement.

I am not pressurizing any of you. Ultimately, the decision is yours.

Have you ever setled anything amicably with forum members for obvious opposition to your methods of points collection that you are now advising members.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

We have had much worse here, proper battles where members took sides and began maligning the concerned members. What happened between Sunil and Abhishek was just heated exchange regarding the topic which to me is quite natural.

But as a moderator he should not have resorted to deleting posts and then giving twist as to why he did so. This is unfair use of trust placed in a moderator. Least he can do is agree. 

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.