Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

All sarcastic posts including 1 each of yours and mine plus the member in question have been deleted. All copy pasted posts deleted as well. I hope the discussion will go on in right direction... Thanks everyone.

NOTE- Be careful title like GUNDAISM will not be taken lightly and members concerned will have to clarify their statement regarding them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

All sarcastic posts including 1 each of yours and mine plus the member in question have been deleted. All copy pasted posts deleted as well. I hope the discussion will go on in right direction... Thanks everyone.

NOTE- Be careful title like GUNDAISM will not be taken lightly and members concerned will have to clarify their statement regarding them.

Coming back to the topic , religion has not only manipulated people but it is also totally biased towards women like it is in real life . Is more proof required to say that it is a totally man made institution ? Taking for ever example , Shabarimalai where women below the age of 60 are not allowed. The explanation given is ,  because the concerned god is a celibate . So , does that mean this God has no self control? A typical human mindset where they don't spare even the heavenly beings from their prejudices,.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Coming back to the topic , religion has not only manipulated people but it is also totally biased towards women like it is in real life . Is more proof required to say that it is a totally man made institution ? Taking for ever example , Shabarimalai where women below the age of 60 are not allowed. The explanation given is ,  because the concerned god is a celibate . So , does that mean this God has no self control? A typical human mindset where they don't spare even the heavenly beings from their prejudices,.

If we point out and eliminate all the biases and illogical ways that a religion has adopted over the years, we will be left with absolutely nothing. 

Interestingly, a precise answer to your question was posted by you in the topic "Religion and Science" -

One can never argue with a believer of any religion because of their blind belief that is unshakable. I came across this quote on religious beliefs " Religion is about turning untested beliefs into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and passage of time " ..

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

If we point out and eliminate all the biases and illogical ways that a religion has adopted over the years, we will be left with absolutely nothing. 

Interestingly, a precise answer to your question was posted by you in the topic "Religion and Science" -

One can never argue with a believer of any religion because of their blind belief that is unshakable. I came across this quote on religious beliefs " Religion is about turning untested beliefs into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and passage of time " ..

Absolutely ! I have seen the most brilliant minds holding on to religious beliefs , not that they lack the capacity to think and analyse. It is belief and upbringing to a great extent that makes them die hard believers even when there is proof against it. Once at Whitefield close to Bangalore , Sai Baba was challenged by famous magician PC Sarkar to show him the vibhuti darshan where saibaba puts his hand into an upturned pot and shakes it and vibhuti flows out continuously and one can imagine the frenzy of bhaktas. But Saibaba refused to take the challenge , also never performed it again . Interestingly some top scientists and scholars were extremely angry with Sarkar for having questioned Saibaba.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Talking about the money received as donations, in our village and the neighbouring ones, the temples have proper committees with elder people as their members who regulate and keep a check on the money amassed. A part of the money is kept for the temple's development and the pandit's salary, while the rest is allotted for the welfare of the village. 

At the end of the day everybody's happy. 

Thank you said by: rambabu

If the donations received by the Saibaba Temples are spent in a proper way, it is good. But in some Saibaba temples in my Stae are misused. That is the saddest part.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Talking about the money received as donations, in our village and the neighbouring ones, the temples have proper committees with elder people as their members who regulate and keep a check on the money amassed. A part of the money is kept for the temple's development and the pandit's salary, while the rest is allotted for the welfare of the village. 

At the end of the day everybody's happy. 

True, by and large money received is accounted for in most temples like Tirupati, Kollur and Puttaparthy . They have a committee that takes care with cc TV's monitoring the counting f the donations received. 

Its good to see lot of reply for this post. Some times relevant some times not. But peoples still here who are active and doing well. keep it up . Some times ago I was very active member for this site but due to office workload I am not able to active but I come here when i get time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Aditya tripathi

Not surprising. There are large number of Sai Sirdi followers. Even other devotees like Vaishno Devi evotees also visit Shirdi Sai Baba in addition. Most Indians are very religious. They worship and visit numerous deities. . No doubt SibBaba is on top. Moreover it is easier to travel to shirdi than places like Amar Nath cave, Vaishno Devi, Kailash Man sarovar etc.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.