Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is also good business for all concered and that is a prime reasin to keep the myth alive.

There are some exceptions. Of late, in my state, I noticed, a few Saibaba Temple Donations are being used for welfare schemes. Also maintenance of the temple . Expenditures on Gold and Silver ornaments and Silk Shawls was drastically cut

Normal offerings at temples are needed for the upkeep and salary of the staff. It is when above normal offerings and in.huge volumes are made that leads to all sort of problems. Also in many famous temples there are pujaris and pandas constantly harrassing the visitors for money which will go to their pockets. This spoils the visits sanctity.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Of course , in some Temples, Pujaris harass the devotees to pay money. But in some temples, I have seen Sign Boards are displayed  saying " Complan here, if Pujaris insist on paying money for a special Darshan " the devotees should utilize this facility.

No use complaining as this system is in vogue since ancient times.

Well said. This system is beyond repair.

vijay wrote:

No use complaining as this system is in vogue since ancient times.

It seems also a part of a unique tradition that becomes an identifying feature of our society. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As it is based on the belief of individuals, we can't comment on this. It is purely based on each and every individual.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Oh good hits on this article I notice this today. Yes its true if you feel to contribute then you should do otherwise its ok. God is related to our religion and emotion. Its believe. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have visited Shirdi 5 times. People go there because of faith in God. You may say that i am biased since i have visited more times. It is the fact that people only go there because of faith.

Something good must have happened after visiting there, because of what people don't stop coming. 

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.