Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People go to get fulfillment of there expectations and many go to thank because they believe Saibaba fulfilled there expectations. So both ways Baba attracts followers. 

I personally think that there is a different & powerful spiritual atmosphere there & people who are struggling in lives in one or the other aspect go there & they have found results & also its vibhooti is special & is said to cure diseases as told by some of my known persons. As regards collections, I am not aware but I did not have to pay a penny for free darshan & only needed to pay for Shoe stand & Prasad.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Many like me treat a visit to Shirdi and other places as a holiday

epraneeth77 wrote:

I personally think that there is a different & powerful spiritual atmosphere there & people who are struggling in lives in one or the other aspect go there & they have found results & also its vibhooti is special & is said to cure diseases as told by some of my known persons. As regards collections, I am not aware but I did not have to pay a penny for free darshan & only needed to pay for Shoe stand & Prasad.

I don't know about spiritual atmosphere, maybe I cant say, but I like a holiday there and generally stay at Holiday Inn. In addition, I get priority( VIP) pass with my armed forces card.

I have been planning to visit Sirdi for last few years but things did not work out.

I think that your faith and belief makes the atmosphere spiritual. Like for me Varanasi hods a very special place in my heart since  early childhood. I have visited the place many a times and still get spiritually attracted to it.
Tirupati is so close to Bangalore and despite of living in Bangalore for more than 7 years, I never felt like visiting it. I heard so much of commercialization and materialism in action there that I lost the spiritual attraction to it.

However, I always heard of great spiritual atmosphere and experiences in Sirdi and wish to visit it very soon. It would be sad if the place has been commercialized and became a loot like so many other spiritual and religious places.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Yes visiting any temple is good if you feel it by heart not by money spending only. I also visit when I feel to visit its may be due to God want to visit us and he love us we love him.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.