Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

While I agree with the topic , I feel that we cannot hold only Mr Modi responsible. The situation is alarming and the present govt led by Mehbooba Mufti ,where the BJP seems to have little or no say in the matter , is looking the other way there by showing open support to the terrorists, separatists and anti nationals. Unless very strong steps are taken, this would spread yo other parts . Already we can see parts of Kerala becoming another Kashmir like situation under the Communist party rule.

A potentially strong step can be that BJP breaks the alliance with PDP and eventually lose the foothold in J&K. But I am ready to bet they won't. 

I too strongly feel that they should break off and impose Presidents rule there .. it may still come to that !

A week ago I was following a discussion on Republic tv where Arnab Goswami constantly advocated in favour of breaking the alliance. He was very confident about the statement he was making made me feel that maybe he had some inside news but still the alliance is intact. Modi is not handling the Kashmir issue quite firmly which is not expected of him.    

I too saw that discussion on republic TV nd I agree with whatever he said ..let us see what the outcome would be now after Mr Modi's US visit 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Frankly, Modi is responsible for this state of affairs. Getting laurels abroad is not a substitute for violence and anarchy at home.  I was in US and many American were praise for Modi, but the situation is bad not only in Kashmir but also in Central India where the Naxals have killed so many. Modi not responsible? I will die laughing on a bed of nails.

Yes, one can't keep flogging a dead horse. Nehru is gone and after him, Vajpaye had a chance. He miffed it and now Modi has come. I dont see any solution at all. Modi is to share the blame. As I have written I served in the valley for years , It was never so bad. Modi not responsible. then who is?

By constantly blaming Nehru it is in fact an admission by those doing it that they are incapable of finding a solution. Jingoistic slogans and foreign tours are not going to solve the problem. What is the use even if you capture power in whole of India and lose Kashmir to anarchy and terrorism. Action is called for, not urging US to fight our battle by offering them share in our economy. 

The BJP and Modi had a golden chance to set the ball rolling on Kashmir. 3 years down the line its worse. This saddens me. In case Modi does not pull up his socks Kashmir may well slip from Indian grasp.

Mr Modi's  US visit has gone well and  definitely in India's favor and hopefully pressure on Pakistan will increase after yesterday's move by the US ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.news18.com/amp/news/india/modi-trump-meet-know-salahuddin-a-kashmiri-militant-pak-citizen-now-a-global-terrorist-1444345.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One more person declared a global terrorist. Did the first one declared benefit us in any way. Why do we always cosy up to USA to intervene on our behalf and then dance with vicotorious joy. The ground reality is worsening day by day. 

Nothing really to crow about as the US had earlier declared Dawood also a global terrorist. Nothing happened and also Masood.  Modi has to build up military power like Israel and China so that India can dominate the region and then strikPakistanan and the training camps.  Modi needs to learn some lessons from Napoleon and Churchill.

Our military might isn't questionable at all. It's the autonomy given to the armed forces that needs to change. More anti-militancy operations should be carried out by our forces without waiting for the green light from the Center.

In a demcracy army will always be under political control. need is for a decisive leader to use army's  capabilities across the borders.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.