Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How to solve the Kashmir issue! Apparently, use of maximum force is no remedy.  if people of Kashmir do not identify themselves with rest of India, this is some thing that requires serious thought.  Kashmir consists of people and not merely lakes and hills.  Unless you create such environment that natives of Kashmir identify themselves with India from their hear and soul, there is no solution and the phrase- "Kashmir is an integral part of India'  is devoid of any meaning.  Why should we have to repeat so many times that Kashmir is an integral part of India. We don;t have to say such thing even about Sikkim, Naga Land and Mizoram. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

I feel India should agree for a referundum. I am of the opinion it will go in our favor with Jammu and Ladakh  voting for India and I am convinced a good per cent if Muslims in Valley will vote for India looking to the mistreatment that they will get from Punjabi Muslims in Pakistan. Can it be risked at the earliest.

vijay wrote:

I feel India should agree for a referundum. I am of the opinion it will go in our favor with Jammu and Ladakh  voting for India and I am convinced a good per cent if Muslims in Valley will vote for India looking to the mistreatment that they will get from Punjabi Muslims in Pakistan. Can it be risked at the earliest.

I fear that Kashmir region will not agree to  Jammu and Ladakh participating in the referendum. In fact, Kashmir was purchased by Ghulab Singh, Maharaja of Jammu from Sikh rulers of Punjab (founded by Maharaja Ranjit Singh).  Ghulab Singh was a member of  Sikh kingdom (founded by Maharaja Ranjit Singh). But he in collaboration with British compelled the Sikhs to sell him the Kashmir region.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/opinion/march-16-1846-a-nation-sold/70581.html

There is no short cut. You have to win heart of natives of Kashmir. By winning a referendum based on Jammu and Ladakh, you can't solve the issue.  There are many who suggest that  non Kashmiri like Punabi refugees should have been settled in Kashmir do solving the issue.  such ideas just indicate that we love the land, hills and valleys of Kashmir but not the people there.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

I fear that Kashmir region will not agree to  Jammu and Ladakh participating in the referendum. In fact, Kashmir was purchased by Ghulab Singh, Maharaja of Jammu from Sikh rulers of Punjab (founded by Maharaja Ranjit Singh).  Ghulab Singh was a member of  Sikh kingdom (founded by Maharaja Ranjit Singh). But he in collaboration with British compelled the Sikhs to sell him the Kashmir region.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/opinion/march-16-1846-a-nation-sold/70581.html

There is no short cut. You have to win heart of natives of Kashmir. By winning a referendum based on Jammu and Ladakh, you can't solve the issue.  There are many who suggest that  non Kashmiri like Punabi refugees should have been settled in Kashmir do solving the issue.  such ideas just indicate that we love the land, hills and valleys of Kashmir but not the people there.  

If at all it is true that Kashmiri people are not loved by the rest of India it shows there is a lack in them, because a section of them  support terrorists from across the border and all pro - Pakistan support comes from there and lately they have started their anti India movement through universities too where they get free education by the Indian government..Is it then easy to love such people who dont think twice while  receiving special benefits from India but are ready to back stab when it suits them.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is very sad to hear this. Where is humanity?

Chief Minister of Jammu Kashmir and The Prime Minister of India need to focus on this issue on a high priority basis and take necessary steps to atop these kind of brutal incidents.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

The problem of Kashmir has been allowed to fester. No leader has the guts to solve it. All it needs is to do away with Article 370 allow Punjabis and Bihari's to settle there. I see no other way

Thank you said by: usha manohar
RobertP wrote:

It is very sad to hear this. Where is humanity?

Chief Minister of Jammu Kashmir and The Prime Minister of India need to focus on this issue on a high priority basis and take necessary steps to atop these kind of brutal incidents.

They don't have the time and willpower for this. Yes, will power!

MG Singh wrote:

The problem of Kashmir has been allowed to fester. No leader has the guts to solve it. All it needs is to do away with Article 370 allow Punjabis and Bihari's to settle there. I see no other way

That is the best solution there is , however why let only Punjabis and Biharis to settle there? Why not the other Indians ? After all we find Kashmiri s everywhere , even in the southern parts..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The valley is already being ruled by the separatists and terrorists across the border. Today Salauddin ordered closure and BJP-PDP government officially closed the colleges etc. 

vijay wrote:

The valley is already being ruled by the separatists and terrorists across the border. Today Salauddin ordered closure and BJP-PDP government officially closed the colleges etc. 

If the government institutions were closed on account of the closure ordered by the Salaudin, a known terrorist, then it was a very wrong measure taken up by the government. A government should never let anti social elements like him dictate its functioning. People are justified in losing confidence on such government.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.