Day by day most of articles type site rank is being down ,Reason ? Page views decreasing as well as earnings are also being down. I think google has put some new algorithm on google search engine.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No reply on this topic I think here no one is good blogger and not worry about traffic. Its bad news that We do not have quality contents members on this website.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

No reply on this topic I think here no one is good blogger and not worry about traffic. Its bad news that We do not have quality contents members on this website.

You are mistaken if you think that there isn't any good writers among the members. Though some of the members write average content, we have many members who write articles of very good quality.  But they should be inspired enough to write. The latest articles being displayed is four months old. That shows that members are not getting the motivations to write. For that matter they are not getting the motivations to even participate in the forum. It was not like this in the previous years. Members actively took part in writing quality articles and in forum discussions.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh, Sreematrana

When peanuts are paid for writing articles obviously the  site will start declining. It is clear the owners are not  interested  and seem to be themselves demotivated.

This time I do not see any reply from Admin like Maveric I think he stopped replying so activeness on forum is very less. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

This time I do not see any reply from Admin like Maveric I think he stopped replying so activeness on forum is very less. 

You must be kidding about no activity on the forum, there is furious activity by one addict who keeps on clicking on articles to gain points with the blessing and knowledge of the admin, isnt that enough activity on the forum?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Perhaps Admin is happy that someone is active.

Mostly 3 to 7 people was active in the forum in past but this time its only 2 to 4 person become online as active member.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Mostly 3 to 7 people was active in the forum in past but this time its only 2 to 4 person become online as active member.

And don't be surprise if after few weeks, only Rambabu turns out to be the active member in the site!!!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

But will the site be there?

jabeen wrote:

You are mistaken if you think that there isn't any good writers among the members. Though some of the members write average content, we have many members who write articles of very good quality.  But they should be inspired enough to write. The latest articles being displayed is four months old. That shows that members are not getting the motivations to write. For that matter they are not getting the motivations to even participate in the forum. It was not like this in the previous years. Members actively took part in writing quality articles and in forum discussions.

From the forum section itself, you can make out that there are some members who are well informed and have the ability to pen-down quality articles. But, the point is why one should invest time in writing articles for this site which does not offer a proper remuneration. Quite naturally, people would love to write on other sites. This is a harsh reality.    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.