Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Reading story book while relaxing is only possible when a printed material is in hand and not a computer. For argument sake one can name Kindle but still I feel moving fingers within a book and the smell of the pages matter a lot.   

Exactly!!! The pleasures of reading a book by holding it in hand can never be replaced by that of reading from computer or phones however popular they might be. 

And as far as reading news from news sites are concerned, since no one exactly controls the news that are being published online, many fake news are being spread through internet. So its better to depend on news published in newspapers.

Very true! Holding a book in hand while reading allows us to actually savour the story we are reading. It is a pleasure that cannot be found while reading on screen. The biggest benefit of reading a physical book versus screen books is that, they are much easier on the eyes too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Reading story book while relaxing is only possible when a printed material is in hand and not a computer. For argument sake one can name Kindle but still I feel moving fingers within a book and the smell of the pages matter a lot.   

Exactly!!! The pleasures of reading a book by holding it in hand can never be replaced by that of reading from computer or phones however popular they might be. 

And as far as reading news from news sites are concerned, since no one exactly controls the news that are being published online, many fake news are being spread through internet. So its better to depend on news published in newspapers.

Very true! Holding a book in hand while reading allows us to actually savour the story we are reading. It is a pleasure that cannot be found while reading on screen. The biggest benefit of reading a physical book versus screen books is that, they are much easier on the eyes too.

Absolutely, I feel that even kindle has its own limitations when compared to books. I read from a kindle only when I am travelling but even then I carry at least one book with me along with the kindle.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Kalyani Nandurkar

I mostly read short stories in Hindi because I do not like to read bigger length book . I like to read kids story book also if its include new stories.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have no reservations on how I read or feel like how often you read a book whether a hard copy or soft as long as l have time to do that.  The only problem is that I have too little time and too much to do. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am fond of reading articles, blogs, quotes. poems and short stories but the moment it comes to reading long stories or novels I start yawning. Well, though write ups in print is my first choice but my eyes prefer the online stuff due to the size of the alphabets.    

shampasaid

Try reading my novel" Romance of the Frontier". I am sure you won't yawn!

Article writing sites are doing well, I will say very well. Have a look at many sites are at the top in Alexa rankings. Of course, there is none from India which is a pity. Anyway, I won't mention the sites on this forum, but Boddunan must reach THERE.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.