Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:
vijay wrote:

But will the site be there?

I doubt as it looks like the captain has abandoned his sinking ship

No.The Captain of the Ship did not neither abandoned the Ship nor the site is  a Sinking Ship

I think this time editors are also not much active. There should be something new to boost this site again. Members can you suggest what new things can be suggested to boddunan website to improve more.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I don't think, there is any thing wrong with this site. Anyhow, let us wait for the opinions of other members too

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think this time editors are also not much active. There should be something new to boost this site again. Members can you suggest what new things can be suggested to boddunan website to improve more.

Editors are not active here as there is nothing for editors to do any more. The admin has stopped paying them to moderate forums long ago and no matter what they do, certain members refuse to discipline themselves and abide by rules. So the editors in general, are disgusted with how things are going! If you wish there is some activity here, start some interesting topics yourself.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Editors are not active here as there is nothing for editors to do any more. The admin has stopped paying them to moderate forums long ago and no matter what they do, certain members refuse to discipline themselves and abide by rules. So the editors in general, are disgusted with how things are going! If you wish there is some activity here, start some interesting topics yourself.

The amusing thing is how non issues like editors activity  ,members participation, their incapability etc etc is being highlighted while the real issue of a rogue member and the disinterested admin is conveniently being side lined . Anyway, is there even a need to discuss here because it is a total waste of time and effort. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thinking like its waste of time is discouraging sentence please avoid that you need ti encourage other members to involve more on forum .

Santosh Kumar Singh

Let members do what they want and of course everybody is entitled to their own views ... suddenly appearing one fine day and making shallow posts without going into the matter or understanding the ground realities ,hardly helps .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes Uash you are right that is the reason I also stopped article writing here. Its required hard work but people will do hard work again good money not pocket money only.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Do hard work and concentrate on Discussion Forums, Q&A. That will serve your purpose

Yes Uash you are right that is the reason I also stopped article writing here. Its required hard work but people will do hard work again good money not pocket money only.

One can understand your concern especially since you are one of the oldest members of this site ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.