Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Discussion Forums I enjoy a lot. Of course, Article writing is not active now.

Sonch wrote:

Dear Usha, 

I am really sorry if you though I replied on something wrongly...nothing intentional.

God bless you

Was that meant for me? If so , unless you quote my post I wouldn't know what you are referring to ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sonch wrote:

1. This forum is not giving way for brainy discussions and fact basis debates.

2. I am not able to post my articles in this website although same I did in Wordpress and Quora

3. Important is not money or points but discussion should have some content.

4. Few people reply without fact basis, without deeply understanding issues

5. I am in Gulf for last 3 years but someone replying without even touching gulf on this issue looks like childlike

anyway, I think too much wrote....Excuse me friends

You are absolutely right in questioning the quality of forum discussions. It was not like this earlier. To be honest, I have gained a lot of knowledge through the forum discussions in the past. But nowadays a member or two destroy the discussions with their senseless post for points. 

Frankly speaking I wish those who are posting for points understand that this site is a dead one and they ll not get their money. So go away and let the rest of us who wants proper discussions carry on the discussions for our knowledge.

I too like Forum Discussions. Of course, there are Members, who post foolish and meaningless posts. Better ignore such posts.

jabeen wrote:
Sonch wrote:

1. This forum is not giving way for brainy discussions and fact basis debates.

2. I am not able to post my articles in this website although same I did in Wordpress and Quora

3. Important is not money or points but discussion should have some content.

4. Few people reply without fact basis, without deeply understanding issues

5. I am in Gulf for last 3 years but someone replying without even touching gulf on this issue looks like childlike

anyway, I think too much wrote....Excuse me friends

You are absolutely right in questioning the quality of forum discussions. It was not like this earlier. To be honest, I have gained a lot of knowledge through the forum discussions in the past. But nowadays a member or two destroy the discussions with their senseless post for points. 

Frankly speaking I wish those who are posting for points understand that this site is a dead one and they ll not get their money. So go away and let the rest of us who wants proper discussions carry on the discussions for our knowledge.

I use wordpress now for my articles, you can check there 

https://wordpress.com/posts/sonch4newindia.wordpress.com

This link is not working

The forum seems to exist only for the pleasure of R who thinks every one is foolish . he is a voracious reader of articles in this site. Pointless exercise or pointfool exercise.

A wrong allegation.

OR A RIGHT OBSERVATION.

It is upto you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.