The topic is locked.

A member generates maximum points every week. No problems about that. But on a Monday morning by 9 am he has already generated more than 100 points without contributing a single post in the forum. Other member are in single digits. Mystery worth decoding. Anyone?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pure perseverance and dedication. Nothing less.

437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-154912.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-154924.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-154959.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-155011.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-155020.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
437553_2_Screenshot_20170710-155035.png (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Do we get points everytime we read the same article. Your effort at digging out how points are generated is  praiseworthy. 

It's funny that he developed sudden interest in reading articles after the point for liking a post was discontinued. I wonder if points for reading an article is not given, what ll his next interest be??

The only thing that comes to my mind is that the poor guy is probably suffering from insomnia so he sits at his computer the moment the clocks ticks in a new day, well before any of us is awake and gets to work clicking articles. flushed

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is having the last laugh. He merily goes on adding points by revising already read articles.

I guess the only solution to such misuse is adding a minimum time duration between each point reward say 2 minutes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I would suggest to keep a gap of  10  minutes with a maximum of five per day. Mo points for reading more than five.  Alternatively why give points for reading articles?

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes suggestion of vijay is good but restricting post will loose activeness of forum so i approval process on each post will produce better result. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The same suggestions had been given by me sometime back and if I remember correctly @ Vijay had mocked me . And Sunils efforts to discipline this said member we're set aside which encourages this shameless person, who still clicks away ..I don't see anything much happening here since the admin looks in once in a while which hardly helps since the moderators have very little say ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I do not recall as to why should I have mocked you. Can you throw some more light. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.