To surrender PAN, Visit the Income Tax Department website and go to the ‘Surrender Duplicate PAN’ option,then enter the details of the duplicate PAN number and the PAN you wish to retain as well your personal details such as full name, date or birth and contact details and submit the form.You can also post an application to income tax department to surrender of PAN Card.

Visit :

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.