Do you know why Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta throw bomb in British parliyament?

Obviously, they did not want to harm anyone but they wanted to attract British Government for what they were revolting. Such scenario often comes in our life when we needed someone as Giant to wake up and look into some dangerous situations. The person may not look into your problem because it looks small for him and neither he gets affected from it. In such situation, there are only two ways - 1) You need to wake him up and force him to look into your matter even if you need to become villain while doing so. 2) You just ignore it and get back to your job thinking - "playing musical instruments in front of buffaloes will not get you anywhere."

However, like how one need dynamite to shake a mountain, you need to be so much aggressive to make someone giant wake up and look into it. You may get a bad name but people those who are affected like you will get benefit from you.

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure if you are subtly targeting someone but as far as the title goes and Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutta go, there is a saying Everything is fair in love and war . Since India was fighting a war with the British the Indians used every mean that was open t them .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes we need to be harsh and revolt against the wrongdoings. Ignoring the hard facts and expecting that time will heal and change everything for the better is not always acceptable. Thus, one must stand against every odd to bring in positive change.    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It is our responsibility to let the concerned persons know the battle that we are doing, else all our efforts to down in the drain. So it is actually quite a necessity than an option that needs to be exercised .

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It is our responsibility to let the concerned persons know the battle that we are doing, else all our efforts to down in the drain. So it is actually quite a necessity than an option that needs to be exercised .

epraneeth77, your responses are good but you are only taking out old threads which is a bit irresponsible. I suggest you should create new threads if you have something to say. Opening old threads is not a good idea.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.