Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, you are saying is true but the percentage of corruption is more on Politicians and Govt. Employees so if they will be ok then other will be ok automatically because corruption dependancy will be end.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

does the corruption giver have no responsibility?

Corruption is not a one sided affair. Dowry system is still existing, only because bride's family is ready to give dowry and that is the case with corruption in our system. We are ready to give bribe and the people who are greedy they are ready to accept it. That's why all these malpractices are still on in our society, then, why should we blame only some particular office bearers?    

shampasaid

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh

But it is also true that the politicians , office bearers , bureaucrats and dowry givers and takers come from the same society . We as a society don't think twice about bribing a policeman when get caught in traffic offence or pay bribe to the concerned authority to reduce our house tax and so on..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Policeman is also a Government employee so if you have any work then you need to pay money first to proceed your work otherwise you need to visit many times and no result same is with BMC offices also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have never paid bribe so far , nor has anyone asked me for a bribe directly. Once a politician wanted me to give donations to his party just to get the home renovation papers okayed although there was absolutely no problem with the setback since it was just renovation on an already existing building. We refused and he threatened but we got it sanctioned through someone else and went ahead with the construction. The particular politician was angry with this and summoned me to his office and began lashing me with words . I just listened to him.and left and we went on with the construction..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's the point some or the other way we as a society is very much responsible for all the illegal activities. Among us many may not have accepted bribe but majority gives bribe for getting a work to be done. It's just because the system has become so corrupted that circumstance forces many to bribe and people are left without any choice.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Corruption and sex are the oldest human traits. They wait for an opportunity to perform. 

One must have a strong will power and ability to judge what is right and wrong. Another trait a person must have is the respect for truth and should be determined to achieve one's goal then every hurdle can be overcome. This will lead to success.     

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It's a personal perception that how a individual perceives success. If he wants to have power and money and is hungry for it, he can take a path of abusing ethics, morality and humanity and get what he wants. But if one decides to be on right path, not do wrong or let others do so, he/she will do so. We have individuals of all kinds in our society and both good and evil come from the same society

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.