The topic is locked.

Do you think Tax system of India is very complex on comparing with other countries? As a lot of taxes includes in India.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It definitely is. But I feel with digitalization and technology advancements, it is getting accessible and easier. Hope it gets more structured and simpler in coming days.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The system of taxation is always complicated in any country because it is essential to take every financial gain into consideration . That's precisely why there are tax consultants who help you out. However , now for the citizens it has been simplified to the extent that one can file one's own tax returns online with some basic knowledge.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

It is a nightmare for me to file tax. I do it only when my husband and financial planner is there. In fact my husband is more active and I am a mute spectator. But surely it has become simpler for a common Man with digitalization

The Indian tax system is not at all complex and since some incomes to pay less tax that the form has also become much simple. It is the attitude of many to fudge

incomes to pay less tax who usually are the ones cribbing all the time. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

It is a nightmare for me to file tax. I do it only when my husband and financial planner is there. In fact my husband is more active and I am a mute spectator. But surely it has become simpler for a common Man with digitalization

Actually it is very easy once you do it. I have been filling my returns online since 3 years and any amount due to me promptly gets credited within 2 weeks time. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Now tax return to bank takes time. This year still lot of people did not receive his tax return yet. Some person's tax return processed but awaiting for the amount. I think this year transactions increased due to lot of changes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Since many years tax refunds are paid in lesser and leader time. 

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Now tax return to bank takes time. This year still lot of people did not receive his tax return yet. Some person's tax return processed but awaiting for the amount. I think this year transactions increased due to lot of changes.

Mine came within two weeks this year but yes there are far too many people filing taxes this time which is a very positive outcome of demonetization..

Even I got it quick.

@ Usha , demonetization has one positive impact for sure though many claim it as a failure. We have more tax payers this year, which is a positive sign for a developing and growing economy

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Arunima Singh wrote:

Even I got it quick.

@ Usha , demonetization has one positive impact for sure though many claim it as a failure. We have more tax payers this year, which is a positive sign for a developing and growing economy

Absolutely , iny neighborhood there is a small family run general store that sells just about everything and is open 7 days a week ...they apparently earn close to rs 3000 a day,  and so far not paid any taxes. Now they grumble about how they are made to pay tax and curse Modi...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.