Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In order to create awareness the services of respected preachers like Moraribapu should be taken as people tend to accept their advice. 

Marriage with minor is unlawful by itself.  If this is taken to logical conclusion, sex with such wife will be considered extra marital as well.  The husband can be punished for said rape only if wife complains. It can be well imagined how she can complain against such rape when she could not even resist marriage. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Marriage with minor is unlawful by itself.  If this is taken to logical conclusion, sex with such wife will be considered extra marital as well.  The husband can be punished for said rape only if wife complains. It can be well imagined how she can complain against such rape when she could not even resist marriage. 

So there we come to conclusion that societal mindset change over period of time through education and empowerment is the only way to fight any malpractices, law can be successful only if victims know that it is there

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Sex without the permission of the wife who is major is also rape and crime which means sex with minor wife is also rape. One of good decision by supreme court.Punishments which make good society. Child marriages are not completely vanished. Sexual harassment is not only for girls without gender and age it is going on. By good laws and punishments and counselling we made good nation. 

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Though sex with anyone without permission is an offense, we still have a long way to go for any law against marital rape. Seeing the social and cultural thread of our country, it seems to be a far dream. Moreover there are chances of misuse and threat to the basic societal structure of marriage. Anyway, for any reform societal mindset change is more important than any law

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The way I see it, Marriage is a personal matter and it concerns two people. No doubt that cases of domestic violence are now being filed regularly , sometimes for very trivial reasons. Rape within marriage is very difficult to arrive at because there may be times when one of the partners would be unwilling for some reason or the other but may give in because he or she may not want to make the other person unhappy. Personally , I feel that unless there is violence involved , merely framing a case of rape because someone did not permit may not help the institution of marriage and family because of the implications ,it might have. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.