Time to reminisce the flaming bright years which,alas,have been have been reduced to struggling flickers of uncertainties and stagnation in boddunan. It promised so much,yet lost its way somewhere! Amidst this gloomy scenario,I wish brightness and illumination in personal lives all around on the auspicious occasion of DIWALI in advance to all of you!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is good to have you look in here Chinmoy and wish us members ...I agree with your views , hopefully something different happens here , we can only hope. I wish you and your family a prosperous and happy Deepavavali grinningpray

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Thank you and same to you Sir. Hope this Diwali brings something good in everyone's personal life as well as add some quality changes on this site! 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Its good to see you in the forum after such a long time. Hope you ll be contributing in the forum discussions regularly. Looking particularly forward to your wonderful poems and English improvement discussions... Anyway, wishing every members of boddunan a very happy diwali.

Thank you so much,Jabeen! May your tribe grow in greater numbers! Your kind,generous words are truly warm and inspirationalAll the very best to you! 

I missed this thread as I was not well during Diwali, so I missed Chinmoy's rare and welcoming presence! Anyway, belated though my wishes, I still wish you all a happy and a prosperous year ahead! Hope you all have had a lovely Diwali with your families and loved ones!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I missed this thread as I was not well during Diwali, so I missed Chinmoy's rare and welcoming presence! Anyway, belated though my wishes, I still wish you all a happy and a prosperous year ahead! Hope you all have had a lovely Diwali with your families and loved ones!

Chinmoy came , wished and disappeared ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am came back after 2 week leave so belated Happy deewali to all of my friends.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.