Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are many instances where people have claimed to have remembered their previous life. But in none of these cases the proof provided is conclusive . There is a novel written on the subject by SL Bairappa a great literary figure in Kannada. He has tried to be rational about one such real life incident on which he has based his story. But it leaves many doubts in the readers minds. .

What is the name of that novel?

It is called Nayi Neralu ( shadow of the dog) ...I am giving pasting the link Kalyani!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naayi_Neralu

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I remember an instance that long back an unknown lady came to our home one day and tried to develop an acquaintance with the family. I was a college student then so not very interested to know much about the whole affair. Later, I came to know from my mother that the lady came with her daughter who was four or five years of age. She informed my family members that whenever they used to cross our house, the little girl used to say that she knew our house. She told them that she stayed in our home only and so on.. All of a sudden the lady's husband got transferred and they left the city. God knows what was that all about!    

shampasaid

It is very hard to belief a life after death. According to me if there are life after death, I prefer such life after death.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I remember an instance that long back an unknown lady came to our home one day and tried to develop an acquaintance with the family. I was a college student then so not very interested to know much about the whole affair. Later, I came to know from my mother that the lady came with her daughter who was four or five years of age. She informed my family members that whenever they used to cross our house, the little girl used to say that she knew our house. She told them that she stayed in our home only and so on.. All of a sudden the lady's husband got transferred and they left the city. God knows what was that all about!    

It is also called Deja vu ...where a person feels as if he or she has already seen or experienced certain things. I have experienced it quite a few times and there is no expanation except that there are corners of our mind that are yet to be explored and explained until then it remains a mystery.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Like many crazy ideas the idea of life after death is also one such idea.  As no one can prove it either way it is harmless to discuss.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is also called Deja vu ...where a person feels as if he or she has already seen or experienced certain things. I have experienced it quite a few times and there is no expanation except that there are corners of our mind that are yet to be explored and explained until then it remains a mystery.

I have heard this word but did not know the meaning. Thanks a lot for the explanation. Well, that's amazing to go through such an experience but, isn't it strange for the little girl to experience so? I has completely forgootten about this but with such a discussion I got reminded about it. Now, I am keen to know about her but there is no way. 

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have heard this word but did not know the meaning. Thanks a lot for the explanation. Well, that's amazing to go through such an experience but, isn't it strange for the little girl to experience so? I have completely forgotten about this but with such a discussion I got reminded about it. Now, I am keen to know about her but there is no way. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have heard this word but did not know the meaning. Thanks a lot for the explanation. Well, that's amazing to go through such an experience but, isn't it strange for the little girl to experience so? I has completely forgootten about this but with such a discussion I got reminded about it. Now, I am keen to know about her but there is no way. 

It can happen to anyone , even children. I remember reading about a real life incident in the reader's digest where a young boy was able to accurately identify the road and the rooms in a house they were visiting . There is no explanation for this so far ..

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It can happen to anyone , even children. I remember reading about a real life incident in the reader's digest where a young boy was able to accurately identify the road and the rooms in a house they were visiting . There is no explanation for this so far ..

For children it must be quite difficult to handle especially for their parents and the rest of the family. It definitely becomes a matter of concern and how to deal with it remains a big question. You never know, such experiences may aggravate and can affect health too.  .

shampasaid

There is too much there that is hard to explain with the help of known formulas or theories, so I think it is better to keep an open mind and not simply dismiss it as some crazy notion. I would suggest all skeptics to read An Autobiography of a Yogi and also 'Many Lives Many Masters by Brian Weiss.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Arunima Singh

Surely, there are many such stories and one cannot dismiss the idea of life after death as a crazy one.

More life is an energy source. According to science, energy can't diminish like that and it has to travel in one form or other.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.