Can the crown prince change Saudi culture? As a lot of changes is in the process in Saudi Arab.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Since the change is positive it is good for the nation and others too...A change in mindset is good for the entire Arab world and  India too.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with Usha, a change in the mindset of the Arabs will certainly lead to a whole lot of peace in the world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, usha manohar

The ruler is taking several steps unheard of during the previous rule , now he has even included yoga as a sporting activity , this while our own Muslim clergy is going all out to ban yoga and even calling for fatwa against those Muslims who practice it or have anything to do with it

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-takes-another-step-towards-liberalization-approves-yoga-as-a-sports-activity/articleshow/61645818.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=TOI&utm_content=om-bm

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

The ruler is taking several steps unheard of during the previous rule , now he has even included yoga as a sporting activity , this while our own Muslim clergy is going all out to ban yoga and even calling for fatwa against those Muslims who practice it or have anything to do with it

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-takes-another-step-towards-liberalization-approves-yoga-as-a-sports-activity/articleshow/61645818.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=TOI&utm_content=om-bm

That is a really commendable thing to do. Indian Muslims (with exceptions) think of themselves to be of a different breed and class altogether and it has become a kind of trend now among them to oppose each and everything that is associated with Hindu origins!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Th problem with Indian Muslims stems from the fact knowing that they can get away with anything in the name of minority rights ! Some of the atrocities they commit in the name of this right is simply disgraceful and criminal..They toe te line only when they live in Western countries but now even there they are trying to impose themselves ..

Fringes can go to any extent. Fatwa is illegal but they keep threatening. They should be taught a tough lesson. Infact no progressive regular Muslims of our country supports. The same goes with every religion's extremists. They don't represent the regular community and play only vote bank politics to block progressive thoughts and development of country. A regular citizen longs for only development and progress.

Saudi Arabia is on a way to positive growth

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Slowly things are changing in Saudi, Now driving allowed for women and I other restriction also release then its good for visitors. Currently people think once to go in Saudi.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

He will try cosmetic changes to justify his grabbing power. He has already started hoarding treasures like paintings by paying exorbitant prices. The are all the same with minor differences. They are all powerful with no one to account them.

This is a topic that has not elicited much interest among readers of Boddunan, but its very important one. The crown prince is trying to change the basic structure of the Saudi Arabians, I understand he is also planning city like Dubai on the Red Sea coast and he has brought in social reforms. More will come and he deserves the support of India and the world. Only on Wednesday in historical first he has allowed Air India to overfly Saudi airspace to Israel. Its a historical step as no flights were permitted for 70 years.

I wonder why the response to this post and other posts is so poor. Very few ( except a handful) are answering and taking part. More participation and discussion is expected. Coming to Saudi Arabia, the monarchy is fighting for its survival, lets see how long they can stay on despite the steps by Salman Bin Saud.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.