Do you believe aliens exist in the world? The scientist is still in search and we hear news many times but still not able to believe aliens exist in the world and have enough power than man. What do you think on this matter?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The universe is vast and beyond humans comprehension at present. Existence of any planetary system like our solar system is always proposed and there may be life in those. Moreover, UFOs have been spotted at several times at several places. They still remain a mystery. If we see the UFO, they seem to be technically advanced and so these aliens might be ahead of human in their technologies.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes, it might be but there is no proof that they are present 100 percent but if they are present then its good challenge for scientist to proof that they are present in the world.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There is no trace of aliens. We just had some movies on such topic. First we have to verify if there is life in other planets and if so, the nature of life and state of civilization. Till so verified, there can be no genuine belief. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Although some traces of life has been found in other planets , it is still not certain as to what form of life it is . But there is always the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe like here on earth.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whether aliens exist or not, but stories about their possible existence are very interesting. I always enjoy reading articles about the sightings of UFOs and the interactions with aliens. 

If at all aliens exist than they are so so far away that we are not coming into contact with them. Probabilistically the chance that they exist is always there, however slim it may be. search is always ongoing.

While the research is on and there existence can't be ruled out or can't be firmly established, the creative imagination of writers and filmmakers can be enjoyed. Love such movies and books.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

While the research is on and there existence can't be ruled out or can't be firmly established, the creative imagination of writers and filmmakers can be enjoyed. Love such movies and books.

Same here. I too enjoy reading about UFOs and never get tired of watching movies like E.T, Krishh, CJ17 etc. The aliens characters in these movies are very lovable.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Same here. I too enjoy reading about UFOs and never get tired of watching movies like E.T, Krishh, CJ17 etc. The aliens characters in these movies are very lovable.

Yes, I too love reading about the UFOs and aliens and watching movies with aliens in it, but not all movies I really like. I like the ones such as E.T. it is still a classic and the best, CJ17 and Aliens in the Attic! Not the ones such as Aliens and War of the Worlds with too much blood and gore.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, I too love reading about the UFOs and aliens and watching movies with aliens in it, but not all movies I really like. I like the ones such as E.T. it is still a classic and the best, CJ17 and Aliens in the Attic! Not the ones such as Aliens and War of the Worlds with too much blood and gore.

I too avoid watching movies thats full of violence with very less storyline. I am yet to watch Aliens in the Attic.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.