I have been writing for close to 15 years with 2 published novels and tens of short stories as well as articles over a period, on nearly 30 sites ( many closed now). I have observed that almost all sites that matter have a brief bio data ( even a line ) PLUS a photograph of all contributors. This is an essential requirement to give a site authenticity. However I find many are writing and commenting here only with a name. I am sure the participants will discuss this and the admin will take steps to take the site forward. This suggestion will be in the best interest of Boddunan.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with photo and bio data of every member so all members discuss properly in right reference and context. Members with just a name to show and probably multiple accounts do not help the cause of any reputed website. I would suggest admin to ban all such accounts for further participation unless they have a proper name, profile picture and city mentioned in their profile. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We had it before from what I remember..

I agree that it definitely will be in the best interest of the site 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I agree with photo and bio data of every member so all members discuss properly in right reference and context. Members with just a name to show and probably multiple accounts does not help the cause of any reputed website. I would suggest admin to ban all such accounts for further participation unless they have a proper name, profile picture and city mentioned in their profile. 

This is capital news and opinion. As you are an important member of the site you could suggest this to admin asap

Why was it discontinued? Now there is one person just commenting on the site on Forum. He remains a mystery and I wonder who is he. It will be a good idea to start with him 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
MG Singh wrote:

Why was it discontinued? Now there is one person just commenting on the site on Forum. He remains a mystery and I wonder who is he. It will be a good idea to start with him 

Not difficult to guess at all ...he resurrects himself like Phoenix each time his new avtaar gets deleted. Now with this new identity  it looks as if it is back to square one ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Do you mean one person posting on forums or answers? I have the same doubt since the person is banned to participate on this site so he has registered with a new name but still in the race to remain on top of weekly leader board. But there is no rule against registering and participating in any section so we can not restrict him unless of course he acts against TOS.

usha manohar wrote:

You mean earlier it was compulsory to have profile photo and biodata about the members of the site? I have used this site for long but I have never uploaded my photo.

But I do agree that having proper descriptions of the members would increase the credibility of the site. However, I doubt if it would be of any help in dealing with the issues of fake accounts!!!! As anyone can create fake account using someone else photo.

Basic purpose is to give more credibility to the site. Fake acts cannot be discovered. 

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You mean earlier it was compulsory to have profile photo and biodata about the members of the site? I have used this site for long but I have never uploaded my photo.

But I do agree that having proper descriptions of the members would increase the credibility of the site. However, I doubt if it would be of any help in dealing with the issues of fake accounts!!!! As anyone can create fake account using someone else photo.

It never was compulsory but it should be. However, we are keeping a close watch on every activity so nothing to worry.

Nobody should write on a site with just a email and name. The top site for article writing BN wants a detailed info. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.