Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

So do we now have true democracy?

Frankly, I don't know. Maybe we have mobocracy and anarchy!

May be now the process has begun to move towards democracy but it will not be easy after 70 years of brainwashing where the citizens were made to believe that being communal is secular and being democratic is relying on one family rule without questioning..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

So do we now have true democracy?

We do not have a true democracy so far but we need to have one. Why the heck should we have two or more set of rules for different sects. We can have personal faith and beliefs but when it comes to following the rules, there shouldn't be favor based on cast, creed, or vote-bank.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

the responsibility to take India forward was with the men at the helm of affairs when India became free like Nehru and Patel and even Dr Ambedkar. They failed the nation as such the foundation is weak and a single Modi after 7 decades can do nothing.

Why is Modi being given so many alibis for his mom performance. Is he the last leader India will ever produce.

I guess for those supporting the Communal dynasty party , any good work done by Modi and BJP will be completely overlooked by them. In fact they will try and find fault with everything Mr Modi and BJP does.  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

One has to call a spade a spade. Modi has done a lot in his 4 years, His achievements are a) greater international respect2) OROP ( not full) after 42 years3) passed triple talaq law in Lok Sabha. Ultimately it will be law4) One tax regime with GST 5) Greater focus on military and weapon procurement 6) Above all greater self-respect for Indians. I can vouchsafe as people in the UK, USA, and UAE who I met, all foreigners have told me "you have a great leader in MOdi". This is the truth.

I agree with MG that Modi has changed the image of India overseas but there is lot to be done within this country and especially on the borders in J&K, Assam, Bengal and Bihar. We cannot keep mum any more but have to play the role of aggressor rather than saying "We responded back strongly". We do not have to respond but make the enemy run for his life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's a good point made.  Hopefully Midi will act on this. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.