The topic is locked.

A viral video has surfaced of the singer kissing a young minor girl on the lips. A case is filed after SC lawyer reported the case. Unfortunately, none of the Bollywood bigwigs have condemned the act. One wonders whether we Indians need to be more harsh with people like Papon who is 41 years old. Kissing on the lips an 11-year-old girl is not done, yet he has done it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

    I had never even heard of this Papon until now, only now I searched Google after reading this post! He seems to be an idiotic buffoon who should be punished severely. Incidentally, what was such a  little girl doing in the reality show and what kind of show was it?


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

    Even I have never heard of Papon so far but that could be due to my ignorance in music or not following many musicians/singers. However, no body should escape their misconduct in the name of Guru-Shisya Parampara. This certainly is not our Parampara and it should be taken care of.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    jabeen
    Platinum Mate
    0 1.45k 11.2k
    usha manohar wrote:

    Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 

    Never heard of a guru showing his affections to his shishya by kissing on her lips. What he did was disgusting and should be condemned by one and all. What I also find disturbing is that the parents instead of taking action against him is supporting him saying that people are misunderstanding him based on the wrong impression given by the camera angle or something like that.


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 

    Never heard of a guru showing his affections to his shishya by kissing on her lips. What he did was disgusting and should be condemned by one and all. What I also find disturbing is that the parents instead of taking action against him is supporting him saying that people are misunderstanding him based on the wrong impression given by the camera angle or something like that.

    That is even more disturbing! I guess too many people are blinded by the false glamour that surrounds singers to such an extent that the parents are refusing to recognise the inappropriate behavior of the singer towards their daughter and do anything about it. Sick!


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k

    YesUsha@ it's about time we all woke up and pressure the authorities to arrest the pervert singer Papon


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    I had never even heard of this Papon until now, only now I searched Google after reading this post! He seems to be an idiotic buffoon who should be punished severely. Incidentally, what was such a  little girl doing in the reality show and what kind of show was it?

    It was a reality show for young girls and Papon was the judge. It's sad that most Bollywood big stars are silent. Well, it cant be helped because they themselves are corrupt.


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 

    Never heard of a guru showing his affections to his shishya by kissing on her lips. What he did was disgusting and should be condemned by one and all. What I also find disturbing is that the parents instead of taking action against him is supporting him saying that people are misunderstanding him based on the wrong impression given by the camera angle or something like that.

    That is even more disturbing! I guess too many people are blinded by the false glamour that surrounds singers to such an extent that the parents are refusing to recognise the inappropriate behavior of the singer towards their daughter and do anything about it. Sick!

    The entire incident makes me sick. India is worse than scum


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k

    Papon is a top singer and I have been hearing his songs, many are hits. He is  a rival to Mika. But his celebrity status should not come in the way of his arrest and prosecution. An example must be made.


  • Re: Singer Papon kisses minor ( 11 years old) girl on lips during a reality show

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    I came across this singers name only after this incident. ..howe how , going by all reports he seems to have been very popular . Looks as if celebrity status  makes some do wierd things , probably think they are invincible and beyond questioning. I am reminded if Vadra's how can you ? How Can You ? 

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Is the current education system of India making the kids a machinery of producing good results?

Today's education system promotes extensive learning and cramming so that child must earn good marks. This marks-oriented system promotes cramming and mugging up thereby, discouraging understanding of concepts. Therefore, children are unable to take out time for their work-outs and remain stressful.
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/education/6602-is-the-current-education-system-of-india-making-the-kids-a-machinery-of-producing-good-results.json?task=poll.vote
6602
radio
[{"id":"22972","title":"yes","votes":"57","type":"x","order":"1","pct":83.82,"resources":[]},{"id":"22973","title":"no","votes":"11","type":"x","order":"2","pct":16.18,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200