The topic is locked.

A viral video has surfaced of the singer kissing a young minor girl on the lips. A case is filed after SC lawyer reported the case. Unfortunately, none of the Bollywood bigwigs have condemned the act. One wonders whether we Indians need to be more harsh with people like Papon who is 41 years old. Kissing on the lips an 11-year-old girl is not done, yet he has done it.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

I had never even heard of this Papon until now, only now I searched Google after reading this post! He seems to be an idiotic buffoon who should be punished severely. Incidentally, what was such a  little girl doing in the reality show and what kind of show was it?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even I have never heard of Papon so far but that could be due to my ignorance in music or not following many musicians/singers. However, no body should escape their misconduct in the name of Guru-Shisya Parampara. This certainly is not our Parampara and it should be taken care of.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Absolutely ...on the o e hand we have intolerance to the level where a poor tribal gets lynched for stealing food because f hunger..but when it is the case of celebrities everyone is ready to make excuses even when they loot the nation or openly show their perversions . The fellow then goes on to call it guru - shishya affection and the celebrities watch. An industry that is ridden with sex scams and  casting couch phenomenon,  this may seem like a trivial incident not worth commenting or even considering 

Never heard of a guru showing his affections to his shishya by kissing on her lips. What he did was disgusting and should be condemned by one and all. What I also find disturbing is that the parents instead of taking action against him is supporting him saying that people are misunderstanding him based on the wrong impression given by the camera angle or something like that.

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Never heard of a guru showing his affections to his shishya by kissing on her lips. What he did was disgusting and should be condemned by one and all. What I also find disturbing is that the parents instead of taking action against him is supporting him saying that people are misunderstanding him based on the wrong impression given by the camera angle or something like that.

That is even more disturbing! I guess too many people are blinded by the false glamour that surrounds singers to such an extent that the parents are refusing to recognise the inappropriate behavior of the singer towards their daughter and do anything about it. Sick!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

YesUsha@ it's about time we all woke up and pressure the authorities to arrest the pervert singer Papon

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I had never even heard of this Papon until now, only now I searched Google after reading this post! He seems to be an idiotic buffoon who should be punished severely. Incidentally, what was such a  little girl doing in the reality show and what kind of show was it?

It was a reality show for young girls and Papon was the judge. It's sad that most Bollywood big stars are silent. Well, it cant be helped because they themselves are corrupt.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is even more disturbing! I guess too many people are blinded by the false glamour that surrounds singers to such an extent that the parents are refusing to recognise the inappropriate behavior of the singer towards their daughter and do anything about it. Sick!

The entire incident makes me sick. India is worse than scum

Papon is a top singer and I have been hearing his songs, many are hits. He is  a rival to Mika. But his celebrity status should not come in the way of his arrest and prosecution. An example must be made.

I came across this singers name only after this incident. ..howe how , going by all reports he seems to have been very popular . Looks as if celebrity status  makes some do wierd things , probably think they are invincible and beyond questioning. I am reminded if Vadra's how can you ? How Can You ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.