I am a new user at Boddunan. I came to this site while searching for genuine online earning sites. So, its obvious I am a novice and have no idea how this site function but I can figure that out with time. But one thing that bothers me is that Boddunan has only one payment option i.e., through cheque. I searched for details about Boddunan over google and came to know its quite popular among users. But having only one payment option for such a popular site left me in disgrace. I think its time for the administration to extend its payment options and at least include direct bank transfer method. It will definitely not only be convenient for existing users but will also attract thousands of new users.

It would be a matter of pleasure for me if I existing users keep will put forward their point of view on this matter.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi , Welcome to the site...We can earn through article writing, taking part in polls and and forum discussions here. You get paid when you have accumulated a minimum amount of Rs 1500 ...The first payment is made through cheque but later payments are made directly into your bank account. Hope that makes things clear for you.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gaurav Singh

Thank you mam. Your response has cleared my doubts regarding payment methods. I just went through your profile and found out that you are an old member of this site and it always feels great when senior members turn in to help new members. I hope I will learn a lot from you in upcoming days and you will keep lightning my path in my journey at Boddunan. Thanks once again mam. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Welcome to boddunan Gaurav. Usha has already explained you about the payment mode and I agree that it is a bit outdated but it still works. The admin has never once failed paying deserving candidates so it is legitimate and reliable, although slow.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Welcome to boddunan Gaurav. Usha has already explained you about the payment mode and I agree that it is a bit outdated but it still works. The admin has never once failed paying deserving candidates so it is legitimate and reliable, although slow.

Is the payment from the 2nd time made through NEFT or RTGS? In that case it is wonderful & updated.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I got my first payment only directly in my bank account. Though it was a little delayed. Maybe because it was my first payment and all the formalities took some time, I think NEFT ot RTGS is a convenient way

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am yet to receive my first payment so have no clues regarding the mode of payment. Arunima received her first payment through direct bank transfer so hopefully this is the new mode opted by the admin. Once I receive it then I will inform you through this thread. .  

shampasaid

epraneeth77 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Is the payment from the 2nd time made through NEFT or RTGS? In that case it is wonderful & updated.

Since Arunima received her first payment in her bank account, I guess the admin has decided to do away with cheque for first time payments from now. Yes it is updated and convenient, however it still takes several days from payment getting approved to receiving it in your account.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Since Arunima received her first payment in her bank account, I guess the admin has decided to do away with cheque for first time payments from now. Yes it is updated and convenient, however it still takes several days from payment getting approved to receiving it in your account.

I think he has to wire transfer the payments even to the first timers just because he is out of country and making a payment is not possible through a bank check. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

If boddunan starts paying through wire transfers to users. The lead time for waiting will be less and we get payment fast. 

Hope, admin will Soon consider this point.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.