I have seen that there is a random poll for Boddunan members, indeed that brings a lot of engagement, freshness & more activity on the site from the members, these kind of real time engagement can be made through other activities like random Quiz as well I guess! What are your thoughts on this? Any other ideas springing up...?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree that random poll is something that I look.forward to and if t is one that I have not already responded to, I do so ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, it is a refreshing change and something different. However, I find that it does not change very often. Once you have taken a poll, you should have something new within  a few days.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like the idea. That would be refreshing and engaging. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I am getting different polls once I refresh the page or go to different section of Boddunan like from forum to articles to dashboard. As & when I refresh or go to different section of the site I am getting new polls, only some times do I get the polls on which I have already voted. Probably, we should create more polls so that we get new random polls all the time.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

This idea is to bring the members to this site more often. As we all know that winner of the day is awarded cash credit so coming in more often enhances the chances of winning this particular award without going to that particular section.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

This idea is to bring the members to this site more often. As we all know that winner of the day is awarded cash credit so coming in more often enhances the chances of winning this particular award without going to that particular section.  

I think it is a great idea to keep the readers of Boddunan engaged with new polls.

I think a random Quote at the top just below the Boddunan will make the site look more beautiful.

Quotes that are written in the Quotes section can find a place just below Boddunan with the person name who has written that so that people can click on it & Upvote it if they like.

Also either a Quiz or Crossword can find a place on the sideline of the page I think! Though that is too far a thought & may be not realistic the Quotes one is easy to be included probably & it invariably makes both Boddunan users & guests feel good when they visit this website!

epraneeth77 wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think it is a great idea to keep the readers of Boddunan engaged with new polls.

I think a random Quote at the top just below the Boddunan will make the site look more beautiful.

Quotes that are written in the Quotes section can find a place just below Boddunan with the person name who has written that so that people can click on it & Upvote it if they like.

Also either a Quiz or Crossword can find a place on the sideline of the page I think! Though that is too far a thought & may be not realistic the Quotes one is easy to be included probably & it invariably makes both Boddunan users & guests feel good when they visit this website!

All these ideas seem very exciting and will definitely attract more users to the site.

This will keep the site refreshing and exciting for the existent users too. We always need these exciting things to keep us enthusiastically active.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I like this random poll section and its really a refreshing and engouraging one. Due to this our old members will remember about their past and has many chance to come back the site. As if i have done so grinning

Vinu
Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.