Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I hope the government gets aware and takes measures to uplift army personnel. One has to get full support and motivation to serve the Nation whole heartedly. 

Sadly, In our country political interest is always above everything. Many a times these issues are also politicized.

I expect Modi Government to not overlook this and take right measures before it is too late.

Very good thoughts but the political class dies not care about unity of India.  I have read that the earlier president Dr Rajendra Prasad made a statement that India dies not need army and should be disbanded.  How silly can the political leadership get.  Mindset has not changed and includes Midi. 

I think Modi has given the freedom for the Indian Army to go ahead for any actions to take like the surgical strike & even OROP was sanctioned. Even Akshay kumar has opened an account the funds of which will be used for the Defence personnel. But much more progress on this front is required.

These are good steps but compared to how the other countries look after their army, we are way behind. Our expenditure on defense is the lowest of GDP compared to all big powers. Modi has to realize that military power is an extension of political power. ( Clausewitz.)No military power-no political clout. Presently we cant even sort out Lanka which regularly arrests hundreds of Tamil fisherman and beating Pakistan? better said than done.

It is sad to hear such news one side the nation savers and other side the farmers. There were a few cases where even students have committed suicides. Depression is one known biggest enemy of suicidal tendencies. Compensation in monetary terms for life might only give a small relief for the deceased family., but is that the only solution? The cause leading to be such a pathetic situation should be thoroughly investigated and precautions should be taken to avoid them. Proper solutions will be effective to minimize suicidal rates in the country. We live only once and rising suicidal rates indicate that there's mental/financial/ pressure on individuals unless proved otherwise. Everyone from military personnel, a farmer and even a student are important blocks in this society. 

IMG 20190414 231558

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.