Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I totally agree with Usha. Many of their leaders had started showing their arrogance in public and many TV shows. This will teach them a lesson and teach them to be humble. BJP failed to anticipate the power of coalition and took it very lightly. They didn't prepare well enough to have a good fight

This hopefully keeps BJP on toes and makes them perform .

Good points are raised. BJP must get out of its lethargy and not waste time on beef,  Mandir,  Aadhar card etc. Combined opposition can be formidable.  VAjapayee also underestimated and lost In 2004.

The BJP is worried and now Chandrakant Naidu is also blowing hot. But BJP knows if they lose UP they lose India. 

suni51 wrote:

Excuse me for my views on these defeats in 2 particular by-elections but it was mainly due to SP-BSP coalition. The main question here is that would the opposition do the same in 2019 general election or they would have issues on division of seats and who will fight which seats etc... I am sure even if Akhilesh and Mayawati agree on most conditions the agreement will face too many complications. And where do you see Congress' role in all this? They have lost all their ground in UP and Bihar at least. Let's where do they move from here! After all By-polls almost always bring a different result. Let's see if all the opposition fights as a single party against BJP in coming general election!  

Congress may not win but if bjp loses iN UP they won't rule India.  Remember how Dev gowda became PM? 

This is actually a hard lesson for BJP. They are too much into religion and caste issues as well as trying to invade the privacy of the countrymen. What a citizen eats is none of its business but still they try to poke their nose into it. Modi should not ignore the fact that Indians are habituated in living together in spite of various differences. So, it's time for development and nothing else. .                                                                                                                              

shampasaid

Hindus and Muslim's lived together for 1000 years. My grandfather told me in Punjab before 1947 Union party of both Sikhs and Muslim's ruled.special act was passed to all Sikhs to eat Jhatka  and Muslim's Halal.  Sikh farmers used to sell cows which stopped milk for beef to Muslim's.  Modi is on wrong track.  I am against his time wasting on Adhar  also. He had a great mandate which he destroyed. 

It looks like only Modi magic will work as his presence in party election campaign was not done by him in UP, there BJP failed. That said, it is also due to non fulfillment of promises of job creation & incentives to farmers.

The party has worked, but it is also doing like congress, resting on its old laurels. Though it is working, but it has got stagnated at a point, after which Modi led BJP is making useless & less important comments on congress & falling back to petty issues of the state like Aadhaar, etc.

Also today Naidu's TDP Party quitting is a big blow for the BJP & its Centre elections in 2019 as we all know that Chandrababu Naidu doesn't just take such drastic steps unless necessary, so there is some injustice meted out to AP.

Finally, the BJP has very less time to recover I guess & a loss in 2019 looks probably, if not likely. UP's loss is a big reality check for BJP.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

BJP agenda is always divisive. Voters hate seeing it. One cannot rule by loudd speeches.

To my mind BJP did a blunder in not placating Chandrababu Baidu.  His going is a blow as BJP reorientation in South will be cut.  He has a real threat in Up and I am sure they won't win more than 30 there.  Chances  of a defeat look bright.  If bio loses it will be because of policies laid down by Midi.  He may be popular but it does not mean he will win.  Remember vajpayee was also popular...... 

All political parties are Communal and dvisive , if one were to come here to Karnataka , one can see the cheap kind of divisive politics and agenda that the Congress party is involved in. Siddaramaiah and his party is bent on winning mostly by hook or crook !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the reason  reservation on caste continues.  I thought RSS would put a stop to it but it didn't happen. Congress may not come to power in center but Siddhiramiah is sure Rahul will be PM

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.