Has BJP done well in 4 years or only now results are coming through Scams, conversion of black money to white money in RBI, etc. Or is it just that it is a normal thing in our economy.

First Vijay Mallya, then Nirav Modi, then Jammu & Kashmir Companies evading taxes, then knowing that conversion of black money to white is still happening till 31-03-2018, then stock markets fluctuation, TDP backing its support & no confidence motion.

What is your opinion. Have these incidents come to light for our good to elect a new Party or BJP can be confided with for another term as in past 3 years everything went fine except job creation. What are your thoughts?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

BJp having done well is a relative matter after 4 years I don't find anything different  from UPA rule. Most of the electoral promises are only on paper and Modi  though popular is not dynamic like Indira Gandhi.  A change in 2019 may be a good thing for India. 

No doubt BJP has also been involved in some scams but why focus on only that? We need to look at the good actions taken by them too. Personally speaking, I would like to see them in power in the next term too. Its like choosing something which is less evil.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

BJP undoubtedly has done something different from what was going on for last 6-7 decades but opposition tried its level best to undone the good things or neg them at every step. The opposition gone down to the level of forgetting their self respect and fighting in combination. Today, I was astonished to hear one of the top congress leaders of UP saying that 'we are going to win the seat of Rajya Sabha'. Incidentally, there is no congress candidate in UP and the combined opposition is trying to win one seat for BSP (out of 10, 8 already won by BJP and 1 by SP).

However, I feel that BJP should have avoided the mud slinging game and concentrated on their work which would speak better for their credibility.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

In the past one year, many things have come up against the BJP which seems to have undone its good acts, its work of progress & success in elections. Like in the past one year many scams came into picture, black money being converted into white by brokers is doing its rounds now & tax evasion, bank NPA's have come to the fore.

Even now many Banks NPA's are being disclosed which were due to its staff collusion with third parties or by its negligence in following the normal procedures for sanctioning loans.

The Capital infusion in Banks only add fuel to the fire of the government not responsible in its outlook by investing the tax payers money which is being looted.

However on the flipside, it removed all irrelevant & outdated laws, speeded up legal system & digitised it & also enacted bankruptcy & insolvency act, increased foreign inflows.

Probably only 2019 will give a clear picture as to how people have received these actions of the government.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The BJP is an offshoot of the RSS. Nothing wrong with it and so it mirrors the policy of the RSS. Unfortunately, the RSS has been changing colors. At one time when I was in school RSS pracharaks used to come and lecture against Caste. They always pointed out that caste bogie was created to divide India and hence there should not be any reservation on caste. So true but now the same RSS is singing a different tune. They feel caste reservations are good but the flip side is that the one organization against caste has thrown in the towel. So where do we go from here? I am glad I am out of India because in the years to come once reservation is introduced in the corporate  field the destruction of India is complete.

epraneeth77 wrote:

In the past one year, many things have come up against the BJP which seems to have undone its good acts, its work of progress & success in elections. Like in the past one year many scams came into picture, black money being converted into white by brokers is doing its rounds now & tax evasion, bank NPA's have come to the fore.

Even now many Banks NPA's are being disclosed which were due to its staff collusion with third parties or by its negligence in following the normal procedures for sanctioning loans.

The Capital infusion in Banks only add fuel to the fire of the government not responsible in its outlook by investing the tax payers money which is being looted.

However on the flipside, it removed all irrelevant & outdated laws, speeded up legal system & digitised it & also enacted bankruptcy & insolvency act, increased foreign inflows.

Probably only 2019 will give a clear picture as to how people have received these actions of the government.

Nothing you do can have an effect till caste is done away and language barrier removed. As Dr. Ambedekar suggested English should be the Indian official language and not Hindi. This can lead to unhealthy situations. Now the 6 southern states are up in arms as well. More on that later.

BJP has done reasonably well although it could have done better..since there is no other even remotely close alternative as of now BJP s the only party that we can rely on n 2019

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

BJP has done reasonably well although it could have done better..since there is no other even remotely close alternative as of now BJP s the only party that we can rely on n 2019

Looks like it is the best among lame people. Don't be too sure of 2019 as I remember in 2004 I was in Mumbai and I and many others could never imagine Vajpayee would lose, but it did happen. Maybe a kichidi sarkar will come but them if the people want it who can stop it?It may collapse but that is another story.

I feel the seeds have been sowed for the greater good of the country. It might be time for reaping what has been sowed.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh, suni51

Compared to what the country has gone through all these decades of misrule, BJP has done fairly well, although the results of it are not to seen immediately. Bringing in the demonetization, people think that it is a point against BJP but fact is, if it wasn't done, India would have been reduced to the state of debt-stricken countries like Venezuela. People like Nirav Modi, Mallya etc. had to make a run for it because they were doing fairly well at conning people during congress rule, but were at a great risk in BJP rule so they escaped while they could. Had congress been in rule now, they would still be in the country and having all the fun at others' expenses. The best part BJP rule has done for India is that it has overthrown the invisible shackles of USA aside and is freely conducting trade and developing relationships with countries like Iran which was not possible for congress as they were scared of USA.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: arjun sai, Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.