Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Compared to what the country has gone through all these decades of misrule, BJP has done fairly well, although the results of it are not to seen immediately. Bringing in the demonetization, people think that it is a point against BJP but fact is, if it wasn't done, India would have been reduced to the state of debt-stricken countries like Venezuela. People like Nirav Modi, Mallya etc. had to make a run for it because they were doing fairly well at conning people during congress rule, but were at a great risk in BJP rule so they escaped while they could. Had congress been in rule now, they would still be in the country and having all the fun at others' expenses. The best part BJP rule has done for India is that it has overthrown the invisible shackles of USA aside and is freely conducting trade and developing relationships with countries like Iran which was not possible for congress as they were scared of USA.

    In my life a never seen active government like this BJP government. Earlier BJP government 1999 to 2004 was also not active like this. At present BJP means 2 BJP. One is Modi's central government and second is state government of BJP. Center government is doing very well and launched numbers of program for welfare of peoples. But system is so corrupt that it is not possible to reaches benefits of these program to the peoples. 


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

     


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

    Whole India in favor of Modi but performance of some state government of BJP is not good, It will effect in coming general election.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

    The major problem has been the opposition which has been trying its level best to destabilise and spread anti propaganda against the Govt and the BJP from day 1. Although public memory is short , the opposition make sure that they keep harping on mostly non issues to keep in news so much so that people dont lok beyond hat is there on headlines 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

    The major problem has been the opposition which has been trying its level best to destabilise and spread anti propaganda against the Govt and the BJP from day 1. Although public memory is short , the opposition make sure that they keep harping on mostly non issues to keep in news so much so that people dont lok beyond hat is there on headlines 

    It is job of opposition to destabilise and defame government. We never expect that opposition praise government. It is duty of government to tell reality to peoples.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

    The major problem has been the opposition which has been trying its level best to destabilise and spread anti propaganda against the Govt and the BJP from day 1. Although public memory is short , the opposition make sure that they keep harping on mostly non issues to keep in news so much so that people dont lok beyond hat is there on headlines 

    It is job of opposition to destabilise and defame government. We never expect that opposition praise government. It is duty of government to tell reality to peoples.

    Agreed with the point and i would also like to mention that a strong opposition is beneficial for all of us as citizens. Valid points need to be raised to an extent of positive steps being taken to help the cause.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Sheetal Kumar N wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I am of the opinion that this government has done very well. Yes it could have done better. But I appreciate the fact that it has worked on ground root level like Jan Dhan yojna and LPG subsidy. It has down seeds for many good things. 

    Yes it is a party that has come out of Indian society and so suffers from draw backs that are there in the society.

    It should come in power in 2019 if country votes sensible. The coalition has no agenda on their list other than going against Modi.

    The major problem has been the opposition which has been trying its level best to destabilise and spread anti propaganda against the Govt and the BJP from day 1. Although public memory is short , the opposition make sure that they keep harping on mostly non issues to keep in news so much so that people dont lok beyond hat is there on headlines 

    It is job of opposition to destabilise and defame government. We never expect that opposition praise government. It is duty of government to tell reality to peoples.

    Agreed with the point and i would also like to mention that a strong opposition is beneficial for all of us as citizens. Valid points need to be raised to an extent of positive steps being taken to help the cause.

    Here I am quoting one sentence of Ex- President Dr. Kalam. Once he said that oppose for development not for politics. At present what is happen? Even opposition is opposing cleanliness program of BJP government.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by  » 3 days ago

    Here I am quoting one sentence of Ex- President Dr. Kalam. Once he said that oppose for development not for politics. At present what is happen? Even opposition is opposing cleanliness program of BJP government..

    Politics has become a power game with absolutely no ethics left . This apies to all politicians regardless of the party. There are very few who rise above but their voices get drowned and their deeds always viewed with suspicion like it is happening with Mr Modi ...people are ready to tear him down no matter what good he does for the nation .

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by  » 3 days ago

    Here I am quoting one sentence of Ex- President Dr. Kalam. Once he said that oppose for development not for politics. At present what is happen? Even opposition is opposing cleanliness program of BJP government..

    Politics has become a power game with absolutely no ethics left . This apies to all politicians regardless of the party. There are very few who rise above but their voices get drowned and their deeds always viewed with suspicion like it is happening with Mr Modi ...people are ready to tear him down no matter what good he does for the nation .

    Agree, indeed Indian politics is not for a person who like to do some good for the country and peoples. It is country where only dishonest and selfish person can rule here.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 6 months ago


    I will say that they have definitely taken a few tough decisions and not the populist ones. These decisions might be good in long run for the country. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.