Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    I think the excerpt of the Quotation of Sarada Devi which says, "If you want peace of mind do not find fault with others, rather find your own faults" fits rightly in the context. BJP should try to find its own faults and improve. That will only help the Party exponentially for their chances at 2019. Also they should try to implement long term solutions, but firstly effective implementation for jobs and farmers of their needs is required.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    I think the excerpt of the Quotation of Sarada Devi which says, "If you want peace of mind do not find fault with others, rather find your own faults" fits rightly in the context. BJP should try to find its own faults and improve. That will only help the Party exponentially for their chances at 2019. Also they should try to implement long term solutions, but firstly effective implementation for jobs and farmers of their needs is required.

    You cannot improve the standard of farmers and workers by neglecting the military-industry facet, which India has NOT done > we are a weak nation and the Industry has not been built up. I wonder why people don't ask how the USA and now China dominate. In India, not a single fighter or passenger plane or nuclear ship is made. Even an electronic mosquito repellent is not made in India and imported from China. The Hindus remained slaves and paid Jizzia for 9 centuries but have learned nothing from it. One had thought the BJP and Modi would lead India forward, but it has not happened. Please read this

     https://hubpages.com/politics/How-Narendra-Modi-Muffed-his-big-Chance-to-create-history


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 5 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    BJP needs to introspect and analyse it's past performance seriously. It should also make sure that it's leaders speak and act with responsibility rather than make childish statements embarrassing both the party and the voters. 

    There is no need to criticize every little action of the opposition since people do know what is happening around them. Secondly , it is not dignified to be constantly find fault and criticize your adversaries..if they do , let them do so !

    Well said it is better to analyse past performance than speaking on little action of opposition. In this some one can only giving change to come in lime light.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    One thing Opposition parties are regularly and aggressively hooting over is a promise made by Modi to deposit 15 lakh to each indian. Here is the real thing.

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-modi-really-promise-rs-15-lakh-every-indian-111135514.html

     


    Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    One thing Opposition parties are regularly and aggressively hooting over is a promise made by Modi to deposit 15 lakh to each indian. Here is the real thing.

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-modi-really-promise-rs-15-lakh-every-indian-111135514.html

    thanks for sharing this article. Indeed we Indians are perfect in taking hundred meaning of word. So when Modi is say 15 laks than we take it as 15 laks is coming in our account with in few days and opposition makes it a issue.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    One thing Opposition parties are regularly and aggressively hooting over is a promise made by Modi to deposit 15 lakh to each indian. Here is the real thing.

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-modi-really-promise-rs-15-lakh-every-indian-111135514.html

    I have activated your link and agree with the post

     Modi was making a calculation based on money deposited in foreign banks but the opposition grabbed it as an opportunity.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    I think it is also the mistake of BJP members as they also did not understand what Modi said and hence Amit Shah explanation in the Article was also like Modi had promised but he did not intend it rather than saying that he just told an estimate, he told a wrong statement.

    Again, these things do happen in Politics. Also I am surprised as even Modi himself hasn't made any comment on this aggressive actions of Opposition regarding this point. He must have surely known what he has spoken going by how well he knows of himself.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    I think it is also the mistake of BJP members as they also did not understand what Modi said and hence Amit Shah explanation in the Article was also like Modi had promised but he did not intend it rather than saying that he just told an estimate, he told a wrong statement.

    Again, these things do happen in Politics. Also I am surprised as even Modi himself hasn't made any comment on this aggressive actions of Opposition regarding this point. He must have surely known what he has spoken going by how well he knows of himself.

    Very well said. Whether its Amit Shah or Ramdas A, BJP members have worsened the situation by commenting on a statement that they had no clarity about. The situation is now such that most of the Indians now believe that Modi had actually promised to deposit money in the bank account of people. There was also a rumour that the money would be deposited only to the poor people who had opened their account through zero balance scheme.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    Why hasn't Modi responded to these allegations is beyond my thought. Also there was nothing of a promise like this in the Manifesto.


  • Re: Has BJP done well in these 4 years?

    by » 4 months ago


    This was a misquote by opposition and was picked by opposition for their political game.

    I think it is better for Modi to keep quiet on such trivial issues. He should seek his votes on his report card. I also feel that now he should stay way from his dynasty remarks and mostly focus on his talk on development. Negative publication sometimes hurts. 

    Hopefully people use their vote judiciously. The survey polls show a hung verdict with NDA as largest party but short of majority mark. I hope it does not happen. Country is going through a good growth and economic pace and it should not be hurt by hung verdict. Let us keep our fingers crossed. We need a strong capable leader for country and right now country has to think in a large picture. Modi should not go like other leaders like Rao and Vajpayee and country realizes that later.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.